🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Tapes Reveal Trump Lewdly Discussing his Daughter, Black Women, Threesomes, and More

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
New Tapes Reveal Trump Lewdly Discussing his Daughter, Black Women, Threesomes, and More
New tapes reveal Trump talking about his daughter's body, sex with black women, and threesomes.

In one clip, Howard Stern asks if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass."

Hannah Levintova
Oct. 8, 2016 5:18 PM

John Minchillo/AP
On Saturday afternoon, CNN published several audio clips from the Howard Stern show, of conversations between Donald Trump and Howard Stern. In the freshly rediscovered clips, Trump makes lewd comments about his daughter, Ivanka, and discusses his thoughts on sex with women who are menstruating, sex with black women, threesomes, sex addiction, sex with Miss USA contestants... and more.

Several of the clips feature Trump discussing Ivanka's physique. In a September 2004 interview, Stern asks Trump if he can refer to Ivanka as "a piece of ass." Trump says yes. "My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump, and after a bit of back and forth, Stern asks: "Can I say this? A piece of ass," to which Trump responds with "Yeah." In an October 2006 interview, when Stern made a comment about Ivanka's breasts and asked if she had gotten implants, Trump responded with, "She's actually always been very voluptuous. She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty."

Mother Jones and other outlets have previously published clips of Trump making crude comments about women on Stern's show, including one where he calls Jennifer Lopez's butt "too fat." In another, Trump responds to a question from Stern about whether he'd stay with Melania if she was disfigured in a car accident by asking, "How do the breasts look?"

In a 1997 interview clip unearthed by CNN, Stern asks Trump if he's ever had sex with a menstruating woman. "Donald, seriously, you would not, right, am I correct?" Stern says.

"Well, I've been there. I have been there, Howard, as we all have," Trump answers.

Later in the same interview, Stern asks Trump if he's "ever had a black woman in bed." Trump responds by asking Stern what his "definition of black" is. "Interesting, his bed is a rainbow. I like this discussion," Stern says. "The rainbow coalition, as Rev. Jesse would say," responds Trump.

In additional interviews published by CNN, Trump calls age 35 "check-out time" when it comes to leaving women, and responds to a question about whether he's had a threesome: "Haven't we all? Are we babies?" In another interview, he implies that he's had sex with Miss Universe or Miss USA contestants, saying: "It could be a conflict of interest. But, you know, it's the kind of thing you worry about later, you tend to think about the conflict a little bit later on."

The right has gone batshit insane supporting or even attempting to defend this asshole.

New tapes reveal Trump talking about his daughter's body, sex with black women, and threesomes.

Hannah Levintova

John Minchillo/AP
On Saturday afternoon, CNN published several audio clips from the Howard Stern show, of conversations between Donald Trump and Howard Stern. In the freshly rediscovered clips, Trump makes lewd comments about his daughter, Ivanka, and discusses his thoughts on sex with women who are menstruating, sex with black women, threesomes, sex addiction, sex with Miss USA contestants... and more.

Several of the clips feature Trump discussing Ivanka's physique. In a September 2004 interview, Stern asks Trump if he can refer to Ivanka as "a piece of ass." Trump says yes. "My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump, and after a bit of back and forth, Stern asks: "Can I say this? A piece of ass," to which Trump responds with "Yeah." In an October 2006 interview, when Stern made a comment about Ivanka's breasts and asked if she had gotten implants, Trump responded with, "She's actually always been very voluptuous. She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty."

Mother Jones and other outlets have previously published clips of Trump making crude comments about women on Stern's show, including one where he calls Jennifer Lopez's butt "too fat." In another, Trump responds to a question from Stern about whether he'd stay with Melania if she was disfigured in a car accident by asking, "How do the breasts look?"

In a 1997 interview clip unearthed by CNN, Stern asks Trump if he's ever had sex with a menstruating woman. "Donald, seriously, you would not, right, am I correct?" Stern says.

"Well, I've been there. I have been there, Howard, as we all have," Trump answers.

Later in the same interview, Stern asks Trump if he's "ever had a black woman in bed." Trump responds by asking Stern what his "definition of black" is. "Interesting, his bed is a rainbow. I like this discussion," Stern says. "The rainbow coalition, as Rev. Jesse would say," responds Trump.

In additional interviews published by CNN, Trump calls age 35 "check-out time" when it comes to leaving women, and responds to a question about whether he's had a threesome: "Haven't we all? Are we babies?" In another interview, he implies that he's had sex with Miss Universe or Miss USA contestants, saying: "It could be a conflict of interest. But, you know, it's the kind of thing you worry about later, you tend to think about the conflict a little bit later on."

The right has gone batshit insane supporting or even attempting to defend this asshole.

You should like this, how can The Donald be a racist when he's up for having sex with black women?

"Interesting, his bed is a rainbow. I like this discussion," Stern says. "The rainbow coalition, as Rev. Jesse would say," responds Trump."

His bed is a rainbow, well, maybe The Donald is up for some black dick as well.

If someone releases a tape where The Donald is up for some sex with Muslims and goats, then even the Leftists will want to support him.

Last edited:

Hannah Levintova

John Minchillo/AP

You should like this, how can The Donald be a racist when he's up for having sex with black women?

"Interesting, his bed is a rainbow. I like this discussion," Stern says. "The rainbow coalition, as Rev. Jesse would say," responds Trump."

His bed is a rainbow, well, maybe The Donald is up for some black dick as well.

If someone releases a tape when The Donald is up for some sex with Muslims and goats, then even the Leftists will want to support him.
Yikes! That's some imagination there

My gosh, GIRLS say worse stuff in locker rooms than Trump did here... seriously. The political correctness must be defeated.

Yes, of course the whales are complaining that someone's butt was called fat. Oh noes... how can they recover? (except by drinking some more of that soda coke). It's all fine and needs to be heard, men like slim women in general, big deal. Everyone already knew this...

I feel bad for Ivanka....it must be incredibly disconcerting, to say the least, to know your father talked about you like that, to other people.

My gosh, GIRLS say worse stuff in locker rooms than Trump did here... seriously. The political correctness must be defeated.

Yes, of course the whales are complaining that someone's butt was called fat. Oh noes... how can they recover? (except by drinking some more of that soda coke). It's all fine and needs to be heard, men like slim women in general, big deal. Everyone already knew this...

This isn't political correctness.

Seriously...should a father talk about his daughter in those terms? Do you not find it disturbing? Are you a father?

Seriously...should a father talk about his daughter in those terms? Do you not find it disturbing? Are you a father?

Should father tell his daughter that she is beautiful?

No way... that would be perverted!

Hannah Levintova

John Minchillo/AP

OMG, how much worse can it get? Pence is already praying...

PENCE PRAYS

I feel bad for Ivanka....it must be incredibly disconcerting, to say the least, to know your father talked about you like that, to other people.

I feel bad for any woman that commits to the far left faith!

But then again you should be merging threads and doing your job instead of commenting on them!

Hannah Levintova

John Minchillo/AP

OMG, how much worse can it get? Pence is already praying...

PENCE PRAYS

Hard core sex video of Trump and a playmate getting it on.
Him and his daughter doing it.
Him calling blacks monkeys
Him saying jesus was a fag or a loser

Last edited:

Should father tell his daughter that she is beautiful?

No way... that would be perverted!

That's not exactly what he did. He sexualized it - he allowed another man to sexualize his daughter.

Seriously...that wouldn't bother you? If I were a parent, I would be proud to have my daughter called beautiful, but would also love to hear OTHER attributes. I think I would be very disturbed to hear her reduced to her sexual components like that.

Say it wasn't Trump...would you truly be supporting that?

Interesting to see that the democrats are so much for family values all the sudden. Before they thought that you are basically a hero for all the deviant sex acts - as with Bill Clinton.

Now that Trump is mentioning even slightly off, they somehow are having a problem with mere words.

But then again you should be merging threads and doing your job instead of commenting on them!

I'm allowed to post here as a member Kosh. I'm sorry that distresses you.

I'm allowed to post here as a member Kosh. I'm sorry that distresses you.

Yes and shows why you do such a poor job!

Forum List

Back