New Trump Admin Phrase "Alternative Facts" now trending on Twitter and the Internet.

'Trending' among SNOWFLAKES, especially those who have embraced, defended, and justified the BS that has flown out of DC / the Obama administration the last 8 years.

Notice that the idiot above in no way disputes the fact the Trump crime family is a lie after lie after lie machine.

If Trump told his chauffeur to run over one of the "nasty women" on his parade route, his supporters would yell, "But Hillary murdered five people!"

'Trending' among SNOWFLAKES, especially those who have embraced, defended, and justified the BS that has flown out of DC / the Obama administration the last 8 years.

Notice that the idiot above in no way disputes the fact the Trump crime family is a lie after lie after lie machine.

If Trump told his chauffeur to run over one of the "nasty women" on his parade route, his supporters would yell, "But Hillary murdered five people!"
Hardly...then again if I told you to punch NYC in the face and you did you and he would both try to blame me. :p

Uh oh, get out of jail free. A card saying, "Alternative Facts".

Can't believe Republicans are defending a liar.

I can't believe someone who spent yeara defending Obama and Hillary is criticizing others for defending a liar

I can't believe that the RWnuts like you suddenly decided lying is a good thing.

Never claimed it was. I've been consistently calling out lies by Obama and trump. Somehow only trumps bother you. Why is that?

You're a liar.

Hardly...then again if I told you to punch NYC in the face and you did you and he would both try to blame me. :p

I'm guessing you could prove yourself innocent just by presenting yourself. No one's going to believe you were punching anyone in the face.

I'm guessing you could prove yourself innocent just by presenting yourself. No one's going to believe you were punching anyone in the face.
Your reading comprehension skills suck.

If I told someone to punch you in the face, as my point goes, and they did you would try to blame the one who told them to do it versus the one who did.

Your reading comprehension skills suck.

If I told someone to punch you in the face, as my point goes, and they did you would try to blame the one who told them to do it versus the one who did.

Well, if you were to punch me in the face, you would be in a win/win situation. I am too old to do anything about it, and Trump would pay your legal bills.

Just watched Trump's press secretary say once again Trump's inauguration was the biggest EVER, period.

We know it's a flat out lie. We know it. It's known. Period.

Alternative Facts.

Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 years

And actually, Trump could have been seen by more viewers than either Obama or Reagan. Nielsen ratings do not account for online viewing, which has grown sharply in recent years and is far more commonplace than even four years ago. CNN.com, for example, clocked 16.9 million live streams, tying with its Election Day coverage for the site’s top event (live stream tallies are typically not apples-to-apples with Nielsen’s strict methodology of counting average viewers, but are still additive). Plus, portals like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter offered live streams as well.

I wouldn't walk across the street to see any inauguration of officials for this country. not worth my support.

Great to see all these rightwing posters like ptbw agreeing with me with their thumbs up. I think I'm winning some converts.

Just watched Trump's press secretary say once again Trump's inauguration was the biggest EVER, period.

We know it's a flat out lie. We know it. It's known. Period.

Alternative Facts.

They complain about Hitler comparisons but can we all remember that the theory of the Big Lie was a core value of Nazism?

alternative facts - Google Search
Alternative Facts

Kellyanne Conway was on Meet the Press and when asked about Trump Administration lies she claimed the press was "over dramatic".

When Chuck Todd called her out on it she insisted they were entitled to their own "Alternative Facts".

So I looked on the Internet and now it's a popular trending phrase. "Alternative Facts".

KellyAnne Conway is such a horrible advocate that it literally scares me to imagine what kind of unspeakable sex acts she had to perform to get hired by the Trump team.

Alternative Facts

Kellyanne Conway was on Meet the Press and when asked about Trump Administration lies she claimed the press was "over dramatic".

When Chuck Todd called her out on it she insisted they were entitled to their own "Alternative Facts".

So I looked on the Internet and now it's a popular trending phrase. "Alternative Facts".

KellyAnne Conway is such a horrible advocate that it literally scares me to imagine what kind of unspeakable sex acts she had to perform to get hired by the Trump team.
I think she does a pretty good job of disinformation.

Alternative Facts

I think she does a pretty good job of disinformation.

Her body language and facial expressions convey her dishonesty even on the rare occasions she tells the truth.

Forum List

Back