New violent video of Scott Fairlamb at January 6th Insurrection

Why is Scott’s name public?
How many people died at his hands?
Because he's an adult charged with a crime.
Well someone is deceased. Why is that not possible for libbies to grasp?
Who was charged with a crime for it?
Of course that is the crux of the debate
How is it that police and protestors are nearly instantly identified yet the killer of an unarmed woman is being treated like a State Secret for 6+ months?
I will give you my answer
Because it’s a State Sponsored s murder to send a message of “Dont protest about us”

Who was charged with a crime for it?
Of course that is the crux of the debate
How is it that police and protestors are nearly instantly identified yet the killer of an unarmed woman is being treated like a State Sectet?
I will give you my answer
Because it’s a State Dpo sired murder to send a message of “Dont protest about us”
I don't need your answer. The answer is it wasn't a crime. People charged with a crime is public information. The news publishes their name if they're not minors. Since euthanizing Ashli Targetpractice was not a crime, no one was charged; because no one was charged, there's no name on public record. You don't get to know his name just so rightwing kooks can enforce their own vigilante justice.

This shows you how depraved these trump Humpers are....the repub party IS NOT the friend of the police.
jim are you going to show any videos of police having things thrown at them in Portland and Minneapolis...hey just wondering...
Do so....I will condemn them, even tho you are just playing "whataboutism" to avoid condemning Jan 6th thugs.

This shows you how depraved these trump Humpers are....the repub party IS NOT the friend of the police.
And the cop walked away it was violent!
Hilarious!
Defund the police!

Looks like a picnic compared to what BLM put cops through around the rest of the country.

jim are you going to show any videos of police having things thrown at them in Portland and Minneapolis...hey just wondering...

These were not insurrections. Next constant deflection? :)
sure they were....an insurrection is a violent uprising against a civil authority or an established government........the 2 cities i mentioned were an authority and government....who were those rioters rioting against?....
None of these protests getting out of hand were rooted in the belief that a national election was stolen. None of these protests sought to overturn the results of a free and fairly held election.
None of these protests were aimed at bullying elected representatives to essentially overthrowing the United States government by violently installing the loser.

No. None of these protests were insurrections. Now, back to your alt-right binkys and safe spaces where you can tell yourself he won and that those dirty dark people aren't real Americans. :)
you didnt answer my question....who were those rioters rioting against?......
Police brutality.
were they rioting against a civil authority or not?....

sure they were....an insurrection is a violent uprising against a civil authority or an established government........the 2 cities i mentioned were an authority and government....who were those rioters rioting against?....
None of these protests getting out of hand were rooted in the belief that a national election was stolen. None of these protests sought to overturn the results of a free and fairly held election.
None of these protests were aimed at bullying elected representatives to essentially overthrowing the United States government by violently installing the loser.

No. None of these protests were insurrections. Now, back to your alt-right binkys and safe spaces where you can tell yourself he won and that those dirty dark people aren't real Americans. :)
Police brutality.
No, they were rioting against corrupt police murdering people and getting away with it.

Do so....I will condemn them, even tho you are just playing "whataboutism" to avoid condemning Jan 6th thugs.
no the problem is you dont know the meaning of the word insurrection.....and you are playing the i dont want to condemn the rioters last summer game......

Police brutality.
No, they were rioting against corrupt police murdering people and getting away with it.
geezus look up the word insurrection and prove me wrong....".an insurrection is a violent uprising against a civil authority or an established government".....it does not say the govt has to be in danger of going under....just the act of rebelling against the civil authority is an insurrection....

Police brutality.
geezus look up the word insurrection and prove me wrong....".an insurrection is a violent uprising against a civil authority or an established government".....it does not say the govt has to be in danger of going under....just the act of rebelling against the civil authority is an insurrection....
Again, no. They were not rioting against the authoritative arm of the government, which would constitute a "civil authority or an established government." They were lashing out in protest over police brutality.

Police brutality.
Again, no. They were not rioting against the authoritative arm of the government, which would constitute a "civil authority or an established government." They were lashing out in protest over police brutality.
are the cops part of the civil authority or not?...did the rioters in seattle take over a part of the city or not?..

Police brutality.
are the cops part of the civil authority or not?...did the rioters in seattle take over a part of the city or not?..
No, they're not a civil authority. The government is the authority. The police only enforce such authority. Take a curfew, for example. The police have no authority to issue a curfew. Their job is to enforce a curfew issued by the government.

Five people are deceased....one of them trampled by her own fellow insurrectionists (while she was carrying a "Don't Tread on Me" flag.
There has been no identification of 5 deceased persons. Their names are as secret as the murderer of Babbit

Five people are deceased....one of them trampled by her own fellow insurrectionists (while she was carrying a "Don't Tread on Me" flag.
Turned out, she OD'd.
trump fluffers doing drugs??????

Police brutality.
Ghetto brutality has the police beat hands down.

We hardly ever see videos of the ongoing anarchy in northwest cities but for some reason the U.S. government cooperates with the mainstream media in releasing videos of an investigation that is still in progress. WTF is going on? It's not hard to understand that the intent of releasing the videos is to gin up anger on the left over what amounts to a criminal trespass investigation. Meanwhile the FBI still can't come up with a motive for the murder of 58 people in what the media called a "Trump Rally" in Vegas a couple of years ago. Biden is off the hook for every flub and mistake while the drooling left focuses on somebody named Scott Fairlamb.

Forum List

Back