New violent video of Scott Fairlamb at January 6th Insurrection

This shows you how depraved these trump Humpers are....the repub party IS NOT the friend of the police.
jim are you going to show any videos of police having things thrown at them in Portland and Minneapolis...hey just wondering...

These were not insurrections. Next constant deflection? :)
sure they were....an insurrection is a violent uprising against a civil authority or an established government........the 2 cities i mentioned were an authority and government....who were those rioters rioting against?....
None of these protests getting out of hand were rooted in the belief that a national election was stolen. None of these protests sought to overturn the results of a free and fairly held election.
None of these protests were aimed at bullying elected representatives to essentially overthrowing the United States government by violently installing the loser.

No. None of these protests were insurrections. Now, back to your alt-right binkys and safe spaces where you can tell yourself he won and that those dirty dark people aren't real Americans. :)
Lie Much? All these people were there because trump told them the election was stolen. Good Heavens. You are a liar in the order of trump....the Liar in Chief.

Dude, you need to chill and read more closely. I was responding to Harry's assertion that the protests in MN and WA were "insurrections". Wasn't talking about the 6th...which WAS an insurrection.
My Bad!

This shows you how depraved these trump Humpers are....the repub party IS NOT the friend of the police.
jim are you going to show any videos of police having things thrown at them in Portland and Minneapolis...hey just wondering...
Was that an attempt to overthrow our legitimately elected government...or was it some idiots who took advantage of a peaceful protest. REALLY....GROW A BRAIN!

Order on E-Bay

1624064427901.png

Would you like to see an Obama supporter actually shooting a Republican Congressman?

It can be found if you have google skills greater than a chimp.

sure they were....an insurrection is a violent uprising against a civil authority or an established government........the 2 cities i mentioned were an authority and government....who were those rioters rioting against?....
None of these protests getting out of hand were rooted in the belief that a national election was stolen. None of these protests sought to overturn the results of a free and fairly held election.
None of these protests were aimed at bullying elected representatives to essentially overthrowing the United States government by violently installing the loser.

No. None of these protests were insurrections. Now, back to your alt-right binkys and safe spaces where you can tell yourself he won and that those dirty dark people aren't real Americans. :)
you didnt answer my question....who were those rioters rioting against?......
Police brutality.
were they rioting against a civil authority or not?....
No, they were rioting against corrupt police murdering people and getting away with it.
geezus look up the word insurrection and prove me wrong....".an insurrection is a violent uprising against a civil authority or an established government".....it does not say the govt has to be in danger of going under....just the act of rebelling against the civil authority is an insurrection....
Again, no. They were not rioting against the authoritative arm of the government, which would constitute a "civil authority or an established government." They were lashing out in protest over police brutality.
are the cops part of the civil authority or not?...did the rioters in seattle take over a part of the city or not?..
No, they're not a civil authority. The government is the authority. The police only enforce such authority. Take a curfew, for example. The police have no authority to issue a curfew. Their job is to enforce a curfew issued by the government.
police, body of officers representing the civil authority of government. ... Police typically are responsible for maintaining public order and safety, enforcing the law, and preventing, detecting, and investigating criminal activities.......

Police brutality.
No, they were rioting against corrupt police murdering people and getting away with it.
geezus look up the word insurrection and prove me wrong....".an insurrection is a violent uprising against a civil authority or an established government".....it does not say the govt has to be in danger of going under....just the act of rebelling against the civil authority is an insurrection....
Again, no. They were not rioting against the authoritative arm of the government, which would constitute a "civil authority or an established government." They were lashing out in protest over police brutality.
are the cops part of the civil authority or not?...did the rioters in seattle take over a part of the city or not?..
No, they're not a civil authority. The government is the authority. The police only enforce such authority. Take a curfew, for example. The police have no authority to issue a curfew. Their job is to enforce a curfew issued by the government.
police, body of officers representing the civil authority of government. ... Police typically are responsible for maintaining public order and safety, enforcing the law, and preventing, detecting, and investigating criminal activities.......
But lately Police have become a punching bag for trump humpers...

Was that an attempt to overthrow our legitimately elected government...or was it some idiots who took advantage of a peaceful protest. REALLY....GROW A BRAIN!
look up the meaning of an insurrection...i looked at 5 different meanings....NONE of them say a govt has to be overthrown......just the act of a violent riot against the civil authorities is called a INSURRECTION....

Police brutality.
But lately Police have become a punching bag for trump humpers...
not everything is about your hero trump jim.....you can have an insurrection without your buddy......yea i was shocked too...

So. . . let me see if I got this correct?

The MSM, which is peppered with spooks;

Questions About the FBI's Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media​

The FBI has been manufacturing and directing terror plots and criminal rings for decades. But now, reverence for security state agencies reigns.​

. . keep publishing stories about the event on 1/6.

Yet. . . the conservative and independent media have questions, A LOT of question about this stupid event. They have questions, and have always had questions about the whole nature of that "QANON," disinformation, or shadowy information campaign. . .

“Q Anon” May Have Been an FBI Psyop​

. . and the folks on this site that won't let either one go, who bring it all up, over, and over, and over again, as if it will do anything to help this nation? Seem to be the far leftists?

Do I have a pretty good gauge on what is going on here?

These extreme leftists don't want to answer any of the Americans questions about what is really going on. . . they only want to repeat the propaganda and magnify the ill informed actions of those who fell victim of the psychological warfare. . .

Even my real life liberal and lefty friends have moved on and are getting bored of the Deep State harping on this foolishness. . . seriously already folks.

Oh, well, that changes everything then. It's totally fine to assault the police and possibly kill them as long as it's not an "insurrection." Thank you for clarifying the rules, Mr. Ayers.

Oh, well, that changes everything then. It's totally fine to assault the police and possibly kill them as long as it's not an "insurrection." Thank you for clarifying the rules, Mr. Ayers.

LOL. Sure. No prob. Overthrow the US government. The guy who lost..actually won. Sheesh...

LOL. Sure. No prob. Overthrow the US government. The guy who lost..actually won. Sheesh...
These delusional MAGA idiots take facts and truth and turn them upside down. Voters are not that stupid....they know a treasonous cult when they see one.

Forum List

Back