New Website Shows If And Method Used For Your And Your Neighbors' Voting In Swing States

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
This website, Votermaps.org, is a work in progress.

Currently, it only has data for PA, OH, and FL. It has nightly updates.

If you live in one of these states, you can drill down and see how you and your neighbors voted - absentee, mail-in ballot, at polls, or not at all. It shows both primary and general elections for multiple years. It does not show whom people voted for, only the method of voting (if at all).

I used to live in PA, and it shows lots of data for my former neighbors. There is a ton of data.

The key to the map is as follows....

1726843579471.png

Example from Philadelphia...
1726843891742.png

(everyone is red, because they have not yet started voting in 2024 general election)

After clicking on a state, you can search by address (top left) or voter name (top right).

If you live in one of these states, it would be cool if you would post your observations. Might be interesting to check on some deceased people.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:

If you live in one of these states, you can drill down and see how you and your neighbors voted - absentee, mail-in ballot, at polls, or not at all. It shows both primary and general elections for multiple years. It does not show whom people voted for, only the method of voting (if at all).

I used to live in PA, and it shows lots of data for my former neighbors. There is a ton of data.

View attachment 1015188

View attachment 1015190
(everyone is red, because they have not yet started voting in 2024 general election)

After clicking on a state, you can search by address (top left) or voter name (top right).

If you live in one of these states, it would be cool if you would post your observations. Might be interesting to check on some deceased people.

Regards,
Jim

what is the point?

What a wonderful way to divide us even further.

The World Economic Forum approves.

what is the point?

It provides the same information to the public that campaigns (both sides) use to target:

A) Messaging, and

B) GOTV efforts.
The information was already "there", but it was used mostly by campaigns behind the scenes.

WW

Sorry, in order to do that I would need to find a fuck to give, and I seem to be all out of them.

Then it would seem you should find some other threads that are more interesting to you where you can actually contribute something substantive.

It shows me on there, and accurate reflects my voting history, but most of my neighbors are empty spaces. Maybe they didn't vote, maybe the site's information is hit-or-miss, who knows.

The problem with this is that there is no oversight that I can tell for them; they could be manipulating this data as much as they like. We just have no way of knowing.

That means if anyone gets any use out of it, it would be either to encourage vigilantism or cover something up, depending on their motivations, and that strikes me as dangerous.

The loaded language ("lazy ass citizens", etc.) in the Info box doesn't do a lot to soothe my concerns, either.

It shows me on there, and accurate reflects my voting history, but most of my neighbors are empty spaces. Maybe they didn't vote, maybe the site's information is hit-or-miss, who knows.

The problem with this is that there is no oversight that I can tell for them; they could be manipulating this data as much as they like. We just have no way of knowing.

That means if anyone gets any use out of it, it would be either to encourage vigilantism or cover something up, depending on their motivations, and that strikes me as dangerous.

The loaded language ("lazy ass citizens", etc.) in the Info box doesn't do a lot to soothe my concerns, either.

Thanks. I think they just grab data from the various sources. It is quite complicated to do manually.

You're right about the language being completely inappropriate.

When I vote, I put my ballot into a (Dominion) machine that does "ding." It never shows me what it actually counted. It only audibly says "ding [I counted something]." There is no way for me to check what it counted.

I think this tool is potentially a useful step in the right direction of furthering our efforts to achieve free and fair elections.

View attachment 1015188

View attachment 1015190

Regards,
Jim
This information is nobodies GD business. But how does it show how someone voted? I see how a person is registered but not how they voted. I think there may be lawsuits down the road.

Thanks. I think they just grab data from the various sources. It is quite complicated to do manually.

You're right about the language being completely inappropriate.

When I vote, I put my ballot into a (Dominion) machine that does "ding." It never shows me what it actually counted. It only audibly says "ding [I counted something]." There is no way for me to check what it counted.

I think this tool is potentially a useful step in the right direction of furthering our efforts to achieve free and fair elections.
What happened to secrecy?

This information is nobodies GD business. But how does it show how someone voted? I see how a person is registered but not how they voted. I think there may be lawsuits down the road.

What happened to secrecy?

"How people voted" was probably a poor choice of words as it implies the candidate voted for. Which isn't what the data is providing.

"Method of voting" would have been a better turn of phrase. (Mail-in, Early, Election Day).

WW

"How people voted" was probably a poor choice of words as it implies the candidate voted for. Which isn't what the data is providing.

"Method of voting" would have been a better turn of phrase. (Mail-in, Early, Election Day).

WW

Thanks. I updated the thread title. Good suggestion.

Why is this a good thing?
Potentially useful for detecting fraud?

We'll see. It will probably also result in a lot of false alarms, but it could reveal some interesting things...

• Do people vote from empty warehouses?
  • Was your own vote registered even though you didn't vote?
  • Did dead people vote?
  • Did people vote in multiple states?
  • Was your own ballot not counted even though you returned it?

That's why, IMO.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:

The information is publicly available. On what basis would there be any lawsuits, for making the information more easily accessible?🤔

Potentially useful for detecting fraud?

We'll see. It will probably also result in a lot of false alarms, but it could reveal some interesting things...

-Do people vote from empty warehouses?
  • Was your own vote registered even though you didn't vote?
  • Did dead people vote?
  • Did people vote in multiple states?
  • Was your own ballot not counted even though you returned it?

That's why, IMO.

Regards,
Jim
I hate to say it. But that would be moderately useful. Of course the site would be taken down and scrubbed before that.

Forum List

Back