Yes, I'm voting for the felon.

Of course I do. It's all involved in the calculus I make for my vote. I don't ignore his demerits, I consider them. Unlike someone such as yourself. Setting aside any demerits your guy/gal has just so you can go on voting for the status quo, whatever that may be.
Nah, you ignore them.

And his abject ignorance and incuriosity.

And his morality and unethical and classless behavior.

And his crime sprees.

Because he affirms things you think.

You already did it. Reflexively. You can't even help yourself.
Actually, you went off on this "reflexive" tangent about some guy mocking "your orange god."

Okay... who's the guy? Why do I care if he mocked Trump?

Will you care if I call Walz "Tampon Tim" or if I intentionally mispronounce Kamala's name?

Well, wasn't that rather pointless?

Nah, you ignore them.

And his abject ignorance and incuriosity.

And his morality and unethical and classless behavior.

And his crime sprees.
All traits unique to almost all politicians in our government. Don't sit there acting like they all have sterling track records.

Bob Menendez, for example. How many times did Dems vote for that guy, ignoring all the evidence of his corruption?

Yeah.

If we all considered morality in the people we voted for, we wouldn't vote for them because they failed to meet the moral standards we set for them, and for ourselves and failed to follow.

Last edited:
And you somehow think that him being a sleazebag bothers me. If you read the title of my thread, you wouldn't feel the need to needlessly point that out.
I wouldnt expect it to bother someone like you. You dont have enough sense and are morally bankrupt.

I wouldnt expect it to bother someone like you. You dont have enough sense and are morally bankrupt.
I weigh his morals against what he can do for my country. His ability to improve my country (and save it from zealots like you) far outweighs any moral shortcomings he may have.

If a skilled surgeon can save my life, his bedside manner is irrelevant.

I weigh his morals against what he can do for my country. His ability to improve my country (and save it from zealots like you) far outweighs any moral shortcomings he may have.

If a skilled surgeon can save my life, his bedside manner is irrelevant.
His lack of morals is one of the reasons he shouldnt be President. You're in a death cult and I can't wait for the finale.

Forum List

Back