Yes, I'm voting for the felon.

And before you guys get going, I will seemingly note that you guys care more about crimes when Trump supposedly commits them, but not of the illegals who break our laws simply by setting foot here. I'll add that maybe when an illegal does something that hits close to home will you care about prosecuting REAL crimes. Namely by those selfsame illegal immigrants who are drug dealers, rapists, and murderers.

No. You don't care about crime. You care about destroying your enemies using the justice system with lawfare. Manipulating statutes to go after the desired political enemy. There's no want of true justice in your hearts, just blind malice and mendaciousness toward one singular figure. Just know you aren't fooling anyone. No, no, you are not allowed to lecture anyone about justice.

Yes, I'm voting for the felon and the hillbilly. It is magnitudes better than the one who made it to the top on her knees and her pervert of a running mate who puts tampons in boys bathrooms.

If you think that last sentence was unnecessarily vulgar, I invite you to read the proof:

Kamala Harris accused of 'sleeping her way to the top' (video):

Walz signed the tampon law into effect last year, commanding schools to provide menstrual products at no charge to students in grades 4 to 12, irrespective of gender. That more than likely meant putting tampons in the boy's bathroom.

See the bolded:

121A.212 MINNESOTA STATUTES- ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.

'A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students IN RESTROOMS REGULARLY USED BY STUDENTS IN GRADES 4 TO 12 ACCORDING TO A PLAN DEVELOPED BY THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.'

Sec. 121A.212 MN Statutes

The felon

And the rapist

And the charity thief

And the insurrectionist

And the beggar billionaire

All in one vote

Good for you

I watched what happened, and saw the gallows built on the lawn. Hell yes. Let them rot in jail.
You sure are stupid. Since when is Mike Pence 3 ft tall?
Screenshot_20221022-133427_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rapist charity thief felon insurectionists?

Exactly zero.

And if i did by accident, I would display the shame of a normal adult.
As if you know the backgrounds of everyone you voted for. Knowing you, you ignored that part. Me? I know what I'm voting for. He doesn't need my forgiveness, he needs God's, and I'm sure God forgave him the moments he dodged death by an assassin.

No, FFI, you are such the partisan that you would happily ignore the morals and proclivities of someone if they were someone on the left running for oh...say... president.

There is no shame in people like you. So don't bother trying to paint yourself as a morally upstanding human being.

Last edited:
As if you know the backgrounds of everyone you voted for.
First, that's irrelevant. You do know these things about Trump.

Second, I covered that, when I said, if I voted for someone like that by accident, I would display the shame of a normal adult.

Are you even reading my posts?

So go on.. do what cultists do... go after the mean internet man that mocked your orange god...

First, that's irrelevant. You do know these things about Trump.
Of course I do. It's all involved in the calculus I make for my vote. I don't ignore his demerits, I consider them. Unlike someone such as yourself. Setting aside any demerits your guy/gal has just so you can go on voting for the status quo, whatever that may be.

Forum List

Back