Yes, I'm voting for the felon.

I guess you wouldn’t consider that blasphemy!

#MAGALIES

Since I’m not a fanatic when it comes to things political, I could never consider a political comparison either heretical or blasphemous.

I have no desire to burn people at the stake for their opinions.

Who's the fraud?
1727615807989.png

And always has been.........for decades.

Since I’m not a fanatic when it comes to things political, I could never consider a political comparison either heretical or blasphemous.

Who’s a fanatic? I’m calling you out for normalizing Trump!

#FELLOWTRAVELER

Fanatic? I’m calling you out for normalizing Trump!

#FELLOWTRAVELER

And before you guys get going, I will seemingly note that you guys care more about crimes when Trump supposedly commits them, but not of the illegals who break our laws simply by setting foot here.

When an illegal immigrant wants to run for President and represent me, I’ll care about his crimes too.

You do understand the difference right? Of course you don’t.

And before you guys get going, I will seemingly note that you guys care more about crimes when Trump supposedly commits them, but not of the illegals who break our laws simply by setting foot here. I'll add that maybe when an illegal does something that hits close to home will you care about prosecuting REAL crimes. Namely by those selfsame illegal immigrants who are drug dealers, rapists, and murderers.

No. You don't care about crime. You care about destroying your enemies using the justice system with lawfare. Manipulating statutes to go after the desired political enemy. There's no want of true justice in your hearts, just blind malice and mendaciousness toward one singular figure. Just know you aren't fooling anyone. No, no, you are not allowed to lecture anyone about justice.

Yes, I'm voting for the felon and the hillbilly. It is magnitudes better than the one who made it to the top on her knees and her pervert of a running mate who puts tampons in boys bathrooms.

If you think that last sentence was unnecessarily vulgar, I invite you to read the proof:

Kamala Harris accused of 'sleeping her way to the top' (video):

Walz signed the tampon law into effect last year, commanding schools to provide menstrual products at no charge to students in grades 4 to 12, irrespective of gender. That more than likely meant putting tampons in the boy's bathroom.

See the bolded:

121A.212 MINNESOTA STATUTES- ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.

'A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students IN RESTROOMS REGULARLY USED BY STUDENTS IN GRADES 4 TO 12 ACCORDING TO A PLAN DEVELOPED BY THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.'

Sec. 121A.212 MN Statutes

There are two justice systems.

Forum List

Back