Trump Suggests Terrifying Solution To Ending Crime: The PURGE

Trump was the reason the most conservative border bill in decades didn't pass. So no, Trump doesn't want the border fixed, he wants to run on it.
The reason the border was broken was that Biden/Harris revoked 64 Trump Executive Orders on the border. They opened it up...they flooded the country with unvetted illegals and then they tried to blame THAT on Trump when the GOP wouldn't vote for a bill that wouldn't have done anything to secure the border but would have legally let them bring in millions more illegals! They've always had the authority to fix the border...they chose not to!

What are her solutions to our problems? Concrete plans not vague slogans about "Opportunity Economies"! What does that even mean? Do any of you know?
An opportunity economy is pretty self explanatory. For example, 40 years ago we didn't have turbines to generate electricity. Today we do. So there is an opportunity economy that was created in the sales, service, marketing, maintenance of the turbines.

As for solutions to our problems...your blob said in 2015 he would replace Obamacare with "something terrific". As of 9/10/24, he said he has "concepts of a plan".

He said that on 7/29/2015.

He said that on 9/10/2024 he only has "concepts of a plan" regarding national healthcare.

1727674831630.png

If he had spent an entire year golfing (which he probably did), he would have still had 8 years, 1 months and 12 days to come up with that "something terrific".

So what is his plan for healthcare? Does he even have something "vague". Oh wait...you wanted "concrete" solutions...Please tell us his.

Here is where you deflect.

Americans are foolish. The American voter is probably the dumbest mofo on the planet.
You'd have to be a fool to concern yourself with the nonsense this string is about when we have REAL problems that need REAL solutions! So are you ready to discuss those?

An opportunity economy is pretty self explanatory. For example, 40 years ago we didn't have turbines to generate electricity. Today we do. So there is an opportunity economy that was created in the sales, service, marketing, maintenance of the turbines.

As for solutions to our problems...your blob said in 2015 he would replace Obamacare with "something terrific". As of 9/10/24, he said he has "concepts of a plan".

He said that on 7/29/2015.

He said that on 9/10/2024 he only has "concepts of a plan" regarding national healthcare.

View attachment 1019707

If he had spent an entire year golfing (which he probably did), he would have still had 8 years, 1 months and 12 days to come up with that "something terrific".

So what is his plan for healthcare? Does he even have something "vague". Oh wait...you wanted "concrete" solutions...Please tell us his.

Here is where you deflect.
Healthcare? How far down on the list of issues for the average American is healthcare, Candy? What are Kamala's solutions for the issues they DO care most about? The border? Inflation? Wars in the Middle East and Ukraine?

You'd have to be a fool to concern yourself with the nonsense this string is about when we have REAL problems that need REAL solutions! So are you ready to discuss those?
Do you think that one really violent day is the solution to any of the problems we are having?

Do you think that one really violent day is the solution to any of the problems we are having?
As I've said several times now...I think "one violent day" is an attempt to divert attention to the lack of any real policies to fix the problems that the Biden Administration has created! Do you want to discuss the border? Inflation? Foreign policy? That's what Americans care about.

Actually Obama had the border at the low, then somehow when Biden took office there was a problem. Since Trump was the president between Obama and Biden. your claim is a bit off. We are not being invaded.

Still drinking the kool aid I see, maobama cooked the books on everything, just like xiden, all to give the false impression that everything was good. xiden's lied for more than 3 years the the border was secure caught up with him, just like his fake jobs numbers when more than 800,000 jobs disappeared with an adjustment they hoped no one would notice. The fact is in the last 3+ years we have been invaded by the military equivalent of more than 100 divisions. The US Army has 10.

Last edited:
As I've said several times now...I think "one violent day" is an attempt to divert attention to the lack of any real policies to fix the problems that the Biden Administration has created! Do you want to discuss the border? Inflation? Foreign policy? That's what Americans care about.
And there you go - thinking again. How about you just read the OP? Is that too difficult? The one really violent day proposal is not a deflection from anything but according to Trumpy a real solution to reduce or eliminate crime. With Mike Kelly in charge of it. Do you think that one really violent day is a viable solution to reduce crime or do you think that Trumpy is fucking nuts?

And there you go - thinking again. How about you just read the OP? Is that too difficult? The one really violent day proposal is not a deflection from anything but according to Trumpy a real solution to reduce or eliminate crime. With Mike Kelly in charge of it. Do you think that one really violent day is a viable solution to reduce crime or do you think that Trumpy is fucking nuts?
I think you're going to refuse to address any REAL problem we have, Arlette! I think you're going to keep chasing that laser light on the floor. Why don't you START thinking? We have serious problems in this country and we need to elect someone who has demonstrated the ability to fix serious problems.

Healthcare? How far down on the list of issues for the average American is healthcare, Candy?
Its the #1 cause of personal bankruptcy in the nation. So it's pretty much at the top of everyone's list.

1727676344778.png

So, again, Trump had 9 years to come up with a plan--after he already said he had a plan. Now he says he only has "concepts of a plan".

You're asking for "concrete" plans...yet somehow--color me shocked--you're giving your blob a complete pass on the topic.

Okay...foreign policy.

Trump said he'd end the war in Ukraine.

How is he going to do it?

Harris wants to continue supplying Ukraine with weapons which has been proven to be effective as you have seen Russia bogged down in a campaign most thought would take weeks.

Okay...foreign policy.

Harris wants to continue supplying Ukraine with weapons which has been proven to be effective as you have seen Russia bogged down in a campaign most thought would take weeks.

we know, corny. You care a lot more about Ukraine than you do people flooded out in our own nation--maybe the people who land in your hospitals, who knows. Long as you can make the big bucks off the terrible pharmaceuticals, and the illnesses they cause, what do you care?

I think you're going to refuse to address any REAL problem we have, Arlette! I think you're going to keep chasing that laser light on the floor. Why don't you START thinking? We have serious problems in this country and we need to elect someone who has demonstrated the ability to fix serious problems.
If you don't want to discuss the topic of this thread - hit the road. According to Trumpy crime is a big problem, nevermind that every statistics shows that crime is down and Trump's stable genius solution is one really violent day.

Okay...foreign policy.

Trump understood that in order to wage war you have to have the funds to do so. His foreign policy kept both Russia and Iran without the capital to finance conflict. What's sad is that literally hundreds of thousands of people have needlessly died because Joe Biden didn't grasp the correlation between allowing Putin and the Mullahs billions in oil and natural gas sales and what they could do with all that money.

If you don't want to discuss the topic of this thread - hit the road. According to Trumpy crime is a big problem, nevermind that every statistics shows that crime is down and Trump's stable genius solution is one really violent day.
I'm going to continue to mock you for wasting time discussing this non topic, Arlette!

Define for me what an "Opportunity Economy" is, IM2?
You understood what opportunity zones were didn't you?

So now that trump tells you that an opportunity economy is bad, you don't know what it is.

Read this and stop asking stupid disingenuous questions.

Forum List

Back