🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Wolff book claimed Mueller had Obstruction indictments ready

"New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump" New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump

Much of Fast and Furious has been proven. I expect this is true. The lawyer from Mueller's team picked his words carefully....

Congress needs to find out why Mueller shelved the indictment....if it existed. Barr and Rosenstein running protection for Donald?

Here is a Faux Nuwz story on the subject.
Mueller’s office shoots down key claim in Michael Wolff’s new book 'Siege'

Wolff’s follow-up anti-Trump book is scheduled to hit book stores on June 4 but The Guardian obtained an early copy. "Siege” claims that Mueller “drew up a three-count obstruction of justice indictment against Donald Trump before deciding to shelve it,” according to The Guardian’s Edward Helmore.

According to Helmore, Wolff reports that Mueller’s office planned to charge the president with “influencing, obstructing or impeding a pending proceeding,” “tampering with a witness, victim or informant” and “retaliating against a witness, victim or informant” but eventually decided to "shelve" it. While The Guardian reporter says he viewed the document, Mueller’s office denies that it even exists.

“The documents described do not exist," Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told Fox News.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "do not exist" is a current term, which in no way precludes that such documents may have actually existed, at one time.

I see some of the 'Trumpers' in this thread exposing themselves as idiots, ignorant of the English language, which is par for the course.
We in fact understand English so very well that we know for a fact when it’s being twisted

"New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump" New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump

Much of Fast and Furious has been proven. I expect this is true. The lawyer from Mueller's team picked his words carefully....

Congress needs to find out why Mueller shelved the indictment....if it existed. Barr and Rosenstein running protection for Donald?

Yet another dumbfuck believes the FAKE NEWS.

You people are unbelievably gullible

All the while.... trump is retweeting a doctored video.....Faker in Chief

You people are a joke. God help us if you read about aliens and lizard men. If it's in print it must be true huh???

Dumbasses

Mueller says its a ridiculous lie. But what does he know.

No....Mueller's rep says the dicumwbts "do not exist." Careful with the words.....
No, you weren't there to hear what anyone said. You are an insane lying lunatic.

A quote....Nimrod....
iu

"But, but, but hating Trump is popular. Doesn't anyone ever watch the Late Show with Stephen Colbert ?"

All the while.... trump is retweeting a doctored video.....Faker in Chief
Actually, he didn’t. Another lie.
From NBC
Hany Farid, a computer science professor and digital forensics expert at the University of California, Berkeley, told the Post of the distorted Center for American Progress video: “There is no question that the video has been slowed to alter Pelosi’s voice."

But he said he believed the video Trump tweeted Thursday had not been slowed down.

"Unlike the video referred to in The Washington Post article, I don’t believe that this video montage was slowed down.

Here is a Faux Nuwz story on the subject.
Mueller’s office shoots down key claim in Michael Wolff’s new book 'Siege'

Wolff’s follow-up anti-Trump book is scheduled to hit book stores on June 4 but The Guardian obtained an early copy. "Siege” claims that Mueller “drew up a three-count obstruction of justice indictment against Donald Trump before deciding to shelve it,” according to The Guardian’s Edward Helmore.

According to Helmore, Wolff reports that Mueller’s office planned to charge the president with “influencing, obstructing or impeding a pending proceeding,” “tampering with a witness, victim or informant” and “retaliating against a witness, victim or informant” but eventually decided to "shelve" it. While The Guardian reporter says he viewed the document, Mueller’s office denies that it even exists.

“The documents described do not exist," Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told Fox News.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "do not exist" is a current term, which in no way precludes that such documents may have actually existed, at one time.

I see some of the 'Trumpers' in this thread exposing themselves as idiots, ignorant of the English language, which is par for the course.

So you are claiming Mueller broke the law? If the documents did exist and were distroyed that would be a crime.

No, that is not my claim at all.

I am merely pointing to the fact that language in just that, language, and the nuance of language actually means something, which is what most Trumpers typically always fail to realize; just as you demonstrated with your reply to my post.

As previously stated, "do not exist" is a current term, which in no way precludes that such documents may have actually existed, at one time
Wow. Just when I thought you could not get more desperate.

There is nothing "desperate" about the post; it is a comment concerning language & how many, yourself included, jump to conclusions because you do NOT understand the nuance of language.

As previously stated, "do not exist" is a current term, which in no way precludes that such documents may have actually existed, at one time

There is nothing "desperate" about the post; it is a comment concerning language & how many, yourself included, jump to conclusions because you do NOT understand the nuance of language.
When your losing so bad because you are insane you start ranting how the other side doesn't "understand". lol

Thank you for further illustrating how desperate you are to keep the narrative going,

Funny how you haven't you thought about the necessities inherent to your supposition, that the documents did indeed exist and were destroyed, on Mueller's orders, in violation of federal law, with the intent to protect the President.

When your losing so bad because you are insane you start ranting how the other side doesn't "understand". lol

I am not losing anything; I was pointing out that many do not understand the true meaning & function of language.

It's a very simple concept but some people are too stupid to pass English class.

Forum List

Back