New X-Files will take on 9/11,NSA spying and NWO

Entertainment Weekly reported that the new series featured issues like, “war in the Middle East, NSA spying, chem-trails (here called ‘aerial contaminants’), police militarization, supposed FEMA prison camps, and the eventual military ‘takeover of America’ by a UN-like group of ‘multinational elites.’”

Interesting stuff!

Entertainment Weekly reported that the new series featured issues like, “war in the Middle East, NSA spying, chem-trails (here called ‘aerial contaminants’), police militarization, supposed FEMA prison camps, and the eventual military ‘takeover of America’ by a UN-like group of ‘multinational elites.’”

Interesting stuff!
The X-files explanation of "it's aliens!!!" is way more accurate than whatever your theories are.

Maybe they can get this guy to guest star?

mulder-thinks-its-aliens_fb_734602.jpg

5o4mnkx.jpg

I preferred Millennium, until Morgan and Wong destroyed the show in only the second season

I never got that into The X-Files as a kid, but I might check out a couple of the new episodes out of curiosity.

I never got that into The X-Files as a kid, but I might check out a couple of the new episodes out of curiosity.
I got about two thirds through, then the episodes started feeling formulaic, and they started concentrating more on the characters and it started feeling more like a soap opera.

I got about two thirds through, then the episodes started feeling formulaic, and they started concentrating more on the characters and it started feeling more like a soap opera.

I think I remember starting to watch the series, and getting tired of aliens. It would be interesting to see their take on some of the more current conspiracy theories.

I guess people have figured out by now that there are no such things as aliens and all those UFOs seen in the 1950's were Air Force experiments.

Forum List

Back