New York Celebrate Israel Parade 2014

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
What a wonderful show of support. A great day to get out and enjoy NYC.

This year, the Celebrate Israel parade is scheduled for Sunday, June 1, 2014.

Along with throngs of parade-goers, thousands more will attend a mid-afternoon Israel Day music concert in honor of the day traditionally located at the Central Park Summer stage located near 5th Avenue & 72nd Street. As the sun sets, the Empire State Building also becomes part of the festivities when it is bathed in the blue and white colors of the Israeli flag.

The parade itself has been an annual event in New York since an impromptu march to celebrate the young state of Israel first took place on Riverside Drive in 1964. Since then, the parade has drawn people of all ages from Jewish schools, synagogues, and a variety of other organizations in a march up 5th Avenue every first Sunday in June.

Along with throngs of parade-goers, thousands more will attend a mid-afternoon Israel Day music concert in honor of the day traditionally located at the Central Park Summer stage located near 5th Avenue & 72nd Street. As the sun sets, the Empire State Building also becomes part of the festivities when it is bathed in the blue and white colors of the Israeli flag.

The parade itself has been an annual event in New York since an impromptu march to celebrate the young state of Israel first took place on Riverside Drive in 1964. Since then, the parade has drawn people of all ages from Jewish schools, synagogues, and a variety of other organizations in a march up 5th Avenue every first Sunday in June.

:clap2:

s11941.gif

You should still yiff in it.

Me? I'm not the one jerking off to a parade of fascists.

Considering the only fascists shown in this thread is from the picture YOU posted, the person with the nazi fetish is probably you.

When you are done licking Hitler's ballsack, come back and post. just make sure you use mouthwash.

I would hardly call comparing Israel to 1930's Germany " licking Hitler's ballsack" unless you consider being a fascist a good thing.

Since Israelis are Americas biggest welfare queens you would think they would be having America parades in Tel Aviv.

Me? I'm not the one jerking off to a parade of fascists.

Considering the only fascists shown in this thread is from the picture YOU posted, the person with the nazi fetish is probably you.

When you are done licking Hitler's ballsack, come back and post. just make sure you use mouthwash.

I would hardly call comparing Israel to 1930's Germany " licking Hitler's ballsack" unless you consider being a fascist a good thing.

Since Israelis are Americas biggest welfare queens you would think they would be having America parades in Tel Aviv.

Ah the standard anti-israeli twat-wallow.

twat-wallow? lol Are there America parades in Israel?

Pride parades are fucking stupid. I don't care if it's the filthy Irish drunks, the fags, or some rednecks in white robes.

twat-wallow? lol Are there America parades in Israel?

and why the fuck should that matter?

The New York Nazis Of 1938
NTEB: The New York Nazis Of 1938

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/images/US/new-york-nazis-1938-long-island-german-american-bund-3.jpg
A Pro-Nazi Parade in Camp Seigfried in Yaphank, Long Island, NY, 1938

Israel is not the first fascist group to have a parade in NYC[/quote]

Only difference is that you approve of [I]their[/I] goals.

Am I right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back