New York City woman pushing baby in stroller on Upper East Side shot dead

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Most likely another racial hate crime....and as usual another amish guy...we know this how--the police in their description just talk about the clothes he was wearing.

Perhaps the most wanted man in NYC and they will not say if he was black or white....no need to really we know the drill by now.

The commissioner said the suspect, described as a man wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants, ran away eastbound on 95th after shooting the woman once in the head.

She said no arrests have been made.

Most likely another racial hate crime....and as usual another amish guy...we know this how--the police in their description just talk about the clothes he was wearing.

Perhaps the most wanted man in NYC and they will not say if he was black or white....no need to really we know the drill by now.

The commissioner said the suspect, described as a man wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants, ran away eastbound on 95th after shooting the woman once in the head.

My God!

I have yet to see a white perp in any of these street crime incidents that is a dailu occurence in NYC.

Keeping in mind we only see the cases that are caught on video...many more incidents that are not caught on video.

Hard to have smpathy for N.Y.C. they brought it on themselves.

I have yet to see a white perp in any of these street crime incidents that is a dailu occurence in NYC.

Keeping in mind we only see the cases that are caught on video...many more incidents that are not caught on video.

we did------not me-----I have been complaining about LACK OF COPS for
30 years and even UNABASHEDLY admitting
"I LIKE COPS"

When/if they find him, they need to find out who issued his Concealed Carry license.

I always want to know the political affiliations of these victims. That is the only way I can make an opinion

If she liked Biden.....Oh Well. You voted for your execution. Vote Repub next time

If it was a non Biden voter this is such a tragedy

When/if they find him, they need to find out who issued his Concealed Carry license.
not a point-----in the course of my life----I had worked in a situation which brought me
in contact with lots of "lead in brain" cases.
Cases remained unsolved-----no legal gun.
Legal gun tracing might help

not a point-----in the course of my life----I had worked in a situation which brought me
in contact with lots of "lead in brain" cases.
Cases remained unsolved-----no legal gun.
Legal gun tracing might help
Lead in brain cases..................Never heard dat one b4

If she would have had an abortion, she'd still be alive

Edit..................Just kidding Hugo.searing sarcasm....lolol

Wow.... but they have that new mayor.

eric adams dick-tater.jpg

Lead in brain cases..................Never heard dat one b4
aka GSW to the head, AKA Acute lead poisoning of the brain AKA in most cases
BRAIN DEAD.
I worked in a hospital in an area of the world
Famous for murders----uhm-----I mean the victims were brought there----on respirator---
with heart beat-----etc----but often
BRAIN DEAD

one need not be an ABORTIONIST to support
choice
Or commit murder apparently. But the likelihood is this is a killer with an agenda. If the woman was white, that could easily be reason enough. But, since Jane's Revenge has promised to kill, it's equally likely it was them. It's open season on pro life. Nothing screams pro life like a pregnant woman or a woman with a baby.

one need not be an ABORTIONIST to support
choice
Women have choices.....engage in sex or not to engage, use birth control or not to use birth control.

To use abortion for birth control oher than in cases of incest or rape is barbaric at the very least.....not even to mention all the possible complications connected to having an abortion....mental and physical.

Forum List

Back