New York finally does the right thing: converting luxury hotels into migrant shelters

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
It's about time this sanctuary city started acting like one!

I hope they're getting started on many more conversions, because there are A LOT more migrants headed their way.

Destroying the local businesses that relied on these hotels is totally worth it.

If the US surrenders New York City to illegals and lets them take over government, they can't run things any worse.

Think about it, if illegals take over the government, the government, for the first time in a long time, will be run by people who actually love their country and want to be there.

Something to consider.

If the US surrenders New York City to illegals and lets them take over government, they can't run things any worse.

Think about it, if illegals take over the government, the government, for the first time in a long time, will be run by people who actually love their country and want to be there.

Something to consider.

They're not doing enough. These sanctuary cities need to clear out ALL their hotels, apartment buildings, restaurants, schools, and public facilities to accommodate ALL the migrants coming into our country. Anything less is racist and xenophobic.

Something to consider.
You think these illegals love this country? This country is their victim. This country is to be stripped naked and staked out with a pillow under its ass.

I hope they're getting started on many more conversions, because there are A LOT more migrants headed their way.

Destroying the local businesses that relied on these hotels is totally worth it.

Just wait until their properties are trashed and the government offers pennies on the damage dollar as compensation.

The always Uber progressive liberals and leftists of NYC are, I saw earlier today, confiscating an old age home somewhere in Richmond County (ie, Staten Island) to make more bed space available for the flood of illegal aliens being dumped in that shining sanctuary city by the sea.

See: Staten Island community leaders, City Council members protest against possible asylum seeker shelter

Ah. Real progress. 🙄

I’m so totally fucking happy I moved away from that deep blue state northern wasteland.

The always Uber progressive liberals and leftists of NYC are, I saw earlier today, confiscating an old age home somewhere in Richmond County (ie, Staten Island) to make more bed space available for the flood of illegal aliens being dumped in that shining sanctuary city by the sea.

See: Staten Island community leaders, City Council members protest against possible asylum seeker shelter

Ah. Real progress. 🙄

I’m so totally fucking happy I moved away from that deep blue state northern wasteland.

Good. They should be evicting ALL the oldsters from their homes (especially the ones who vote DemoKKKrat) to make way for their new countrymen.

Stupid is as stupid does.

They're not doing enough. These sanctuary cities need to clear out ALL their hotels, apartment buildings, restaurants, schools, and public facilities to accommodate ALL the migrants coming into our country. Anything less is racist and xenophobic.
Your excited posts seem not to distinguish between random illegals and those that offer good reason to assist them .
Unplanned immigration guarantees long term mayhem and chaos . You ought to have spotted that by now . Welcoming everybody like a second rate Jesus figure often looks like and turns out to be ill considered virtue signalling .

Forum List

Back