New York Judgment Against Trump Violates the Eighth Amendment

That amount was based on the amount of fraud

What a sorry jackass you are. "Amount of fraud?" It was PAPERWORK, Fool. A difference between estimates made by the applicant and what NY state found after digging through every last detail of Trump's life. There was no "fraud" bunion-boy because the banks approved the loans, and Trump REPAID the loans. Every penny. There was no harm. There was no victim.

Only a bunch of bunghole leftist losers!

:1peleas:

Our laws were the victim.

Oh WHATTA HOWL. Now the party that has made a mockery of laws and justice for the past DECADE thinks our laws were the victim!

That takes the cake! 🎂
  • What about the law of being allowed a defense Trump was denied?
  • What about the law that Trump was entitled to a trial by a jury of his peers?
  • What about the law that Trump's tax records are private between him and the IRS?
  • What about the law that the punishment should fit the crime?
  • What about the law guaranteeing due process and a speedy trial? (both denied to the DC prisoners of J6).
WHAT ABOUT THOSE LAWS???

300 million dollar find for a victimless civil suit brought in by the state is excessive
It happened to be victimless.

But it was undetermined if it would harm or not harm when he got the money. That's what makes it a crime. It's irresponsible. It happened to be victimless someone else could have done it and not had it been victimless. That's why it's a crime.

It happened to be victimless.

But it was undetermined if it would harm or not harm when he got the money. That's what makes it a crime. It's irresponsible. It happened to be victimless someone else could have done it and not had it been victimless. That's why it's a crime.
What are you talking about? Trump got the money and paid it back in interest. This case was not based on future crimes but the one trump was charged with

What are you talking about? Trump got the money and paid it back in interest. This case was not based on future crimes but the one trump was charged with
Right but since it wasn't known if he'd be able to return the money that's where it was a crime.

He returned the money before any civil suit. What are you talking about? Besides it's up to the bank to file charges not the state of new York
I don't know that that doesn't mean it's a crime.

My great uncle was chief justice of a state Supreme Court, my grandpa was a judge and my dad a DA. I got a master's in math which is the #1 degree for law school. I have lawyer in my blood.

Oh WHATTA HOWL. Now the party that has made a mockery of laws and justice for the past DECADE thinks our laws were the victim!

That takes the cake! 🎂
  • What about the law of being allowed a defense Trump was denied?
  • What about the law that Trump was entitled to a trial by a jury of his peers?
  • What about the law that Trump's tax records are private between him and the IRS?
  • What about the law that the punishment should fit the crime?
  • What about the law guaranteeing due process and a speedy trial? (both denied to the DC prisoners of J6).
WHAT ABOUT THOSE LAWS???
None of those were broken but if they were someone should file charges.

Forum List

Back