New York Judgment Against Trump Violates the Eighth Amendment

Idiot, they have ALL been broken, and MUCH MORE.
Sure counselor. Prove your case.

Pick one and make your case. Please provide a link supporting your contentions...the one your contentions came from will work great.

Sure counselor. Prove your case.
Pick one and make your case. Please provide a link supporting your contentions...the one your contentions came from will work great.

Some other time. My Saturday nights are for far better things than doing research projects hoping to prove stuff to idiots so stupid that they should already know all this stuff long ago if they weren't a total idiot.

But tell me ass-whistle, since YOU are the one disputing my list, why don't you try to back it up and prove any one of them WRONG???

Obviously because YOU CAN'T, buttfart.

This will go the way of the old lady that burned her twat with the McDonalds coffee... the initial award was way over the top and finally appealed down to pocket change and then she died.

It's pretty... and got those fancy yellow teeth... but it does have superiors.

Arthur-Engoron-wikipedia.jpg

Some other time. My Saturday nights are for far better things than doing research projects hoping to prove stuff to idiots so stupid that they should already know all this stuff long ago if they weren't a total idiot.

I don't blame you for giving up.

But tell me ass-whistle, since YOU are the one disputing my list, why don't you try to back it up and prove any one of them WRONG???

I can't prove your negatives much like you can't prove you aren't an alien from Saturn.

Prove your contentions.

Obviously because YOU CAN'T, buttfart.
I don't blame you for ad hominem.

I don't blame you for giving up.

What did I give up on, mental defective? You can't give up on what you never started. YOU started the dispute and just as I expected, YOU gave up. You obviously can't produce any proof that even ONE thing I said isn't true, otherwise you already WOULD HAVE, instead of shooting off your big, fat, dumb mouth.

What did I give up on, mental defective? You can't give up on what you never started. YOU started the dispute and just as I expected, YOU gave up. You obviously can't produce any proof that even ONE thing I said isn't true, otherwise you already WOULD HAVE, instead of shooting off your big, fat, dumb mouth.
It's to bad you had can't back up your contentions.

It isn't my job to disprove your claims.

Who was the victim?
Lots of victims. First and foremost, the taxpayers in the state of New York. Trump understated the value of his property in property tax filings. Meaning he paid less in taxes than he otherwise would, forcing other taxpayers to make up for the shortfall.

But second, the lenders, they loaned out money based on inflated asset values. Had they been based on the actual value, the interest rate would have been higher at best, the loan might have been refused at worse. Either way, the lenders were incurring higher risk than they otherwise would have accepted. Don't make a damn if Trump paid the money back or not.

Third, the insurers, who were insuring properties with inflated values. You can't take out a million dollar property insurance policy on a double wide located in the swamp, or a hundred thousand dollar collision policy of your 1974 Ford Pinto, the same damn thing.

And interesting that the OP has turned to

United States v. Bajakajian

From Clarence Thomas's decision.
Whatever his other vices, respondent does not fit into the class of persons for whom the statute was principally designed: He is not a money launderer, a drug trafficker, or a tax evader.

Trump is a tax evader, hell, it was the whole reason behind undervaluing his assets for tax purposes.

And the fine is not excessive. Trump overestimated his net worth by probably more than two billion dollars regarding loans and insurance. And he under estimated it by perhaps one billion dollars on his property tax filings.

What a sorry jackass you are. "Amount of fraud?" It was PAPERWORK, Fool. A difference between estimates made by the applicant and what NY state found after digging through every last detail of Trump's life. There was no "fraud" bunion-boy because the banks approved the loans, and Trump REPAID the loans. Every penny. There was no harm. There was no victim.

Only a bunch of bunghole leftist losers!

:1peleas:
I'll let fox news explain it to you,kids.

Forum List

Back