New York Post: Liberal Attacks On Trump Are So Unhinged, It Might Get Him Killed

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The liberals are so desperate and losing their sanity over the thought of Hillary losing to United States patriot Donald Trump, they will indeed most likely get him killed. Like Hillary's brain unraveling into seizures lately, the same is happening to her supporters who want open borders, more free handouts and the disarming of American citizens. We are in truly perilous times. As a Southern conservative Baptist Christian, I will pray for Donald Trump's safety. Won't you join me too?

Liberal attacks on Trump are so unhinged, it might get him killed

The liberals are so desperate and losing their sanity over the thought of Hillary losing to United States patriot Donald Trump, they will indeed most likely get him killed. Like Hillary's brain unraveling into seizures lately, the same is happening to her supporters who want open borders, more free handouts and the disarming of American citizens. We are in truly perilous times. As a Southern conservative Baptist Christian, I will pray for Donald Trump's safety. Won't you join me too?

Oh my, oh dear, that would be terrible. Those evil 2nd Amendment people. I will keep him in my prayers...

It's supposed to get him killed. Why do you think liberals encourage one another? That's why they made such a big deal about Trump making his 2nd amendment people remark. If you want to know what democrats are up to, just look at what they accuse others of doing.

I find it hilarious every time Trump is criticized for something idiotic he has done, his Chumps try to turn it around. So of course a couple days after he calls for a hit on Clinton, you tards are trying to say it is Trump whose life is threatened.

Your tactics are so transparent it is amazing you expect anyone to fall for them.

I find it hilarious every time Trump is criticized for something idiotic he has done, his Chumps try to turn it around. So of course a couple days after he calls for a hit on Clinton, you tards are trying to say it is Trump whose life is threatened.

Your tactics are so transparent it is amazing you expect anyone to fall for them.

Yep, it's all monkey see, monkey do with NaziCons. They have no original ideas.

The hit he suggested were 2nd amendment voters hitting her hard at the voting booth taking her out.

Last edited:
New York Post: Liberal Attacks On Trump Are So Unhinged, It Might Get Him Killed

Hmm......right on the heels of Trump's 2nd amd controversy. How dumb does someone need to be in order to believe this shit?

It's supposed to get him killed. Why do you think liberals encourage one another? That's why they made such a big deal about Trump making his 2nd amendment people remark. If you want to know what democrats are up to, just look at what they accuse others of doing.

^^ One of the dummies swallowing the bait.

Hmm......right on the heels of Trump's 2nd amd controversy. How dumb does someone need to be in order to believe this shit?
Urging 2nd amendment voters to go to the voting booth to take her out is not controversial, it's patriotic.

People near Hillary keep getting murdered, or just off themselves. Not a good sign either way.

Forum List

Back