New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman urges “everyone” in the U.S. to vote in Georgia’s upcoming runoff election

Georgia lets new residents register to vote as soon as they move there.

However, it is illegal to register to vote there if people moved there only for that one purpose, and plan to move out right after they vote.

Therefore, in my opinion, Friedman is encouraging people to commit voter fraud.

Cuomo is a coconspirator.

However, it is illegal to register to vote there if people moved there only for that one purpose, and plan to move out right after they vote.

Just like Obama did when he told illegals voting grants them citizenship

The cost of screaming to the world "there are no consequences for crime if you are someone important".

Now they just encourage crime. Whether Hillary and her Foundation or Obama telling illegal immigrants that "they can't stop you from voting". There is never a cost. Nor for dozens of other high profile stories that the media ignores.

It's the Wild West in America, only for some of course. It's not Trump who has harmed Americas reputation...

Friedman is urging people to violate election law and register fraudulently and vote and should
be prosecuted under the law.
However since Joe Biden and his co-conspirators are walking around free to continue this farce of an
election Friedman could claim selective prosecution and realistically avoid prosecution.

and that adds credence to the distrust many Americans have when it comes to dems cheating ! face it libbs yall have no problem with cheating ! cheating occurred ...... we know it did and the left knows it did .....the only question is to what extent and was it enough to change the election ...either way investigating the liars on the left should take place to protect the integrity of our elections.

He is calling for revolution. Trump should then do the same. Many, many more people would respond to our President's call.

Forum List

Back