New York Times: "It’s Seven Grandkids, Mr. President"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Mareen Dowd of course is one of their very left of center columnists. Can't imagine not acknowledging one of your grandchildren.

NY Times columnist rebukes Biden’s ‘cold' heart for denying existence of granddaughter: ‘It’s seven grandkids’​

WASHINGTON — Even my Republican sister is not immune to Joe Biden’s gregarious Irish charm.

She met him at media holiday parties over the years and was so impressed that she got seduced to the other side for a time, voting for the Obama-Biden ticket in 2008 and writing in Biden’s name for president in 2012. She sent out a Christmas card one year with a picture of herself cheek to cheek with Biden — and some of her Republican friends stopped speaking to her.

So I was surprised recently when I discovered my sister writing a letter to President Biden, a plea that she had started in the middle of the night, after mulling over the matter for quite a while.

Trump wanted to fuck Ivanka.
ceiling cat.jpg

In the ranking of things, voters care the most about when voting for a candidate, I am yet to see grandchildren in the list.
He claims to be for all Americans, except his granddaughter. Maybe the mother told him he couldn't be alone or shower with her. That would be a good reason for him to ignore her.

Last edited:
He claims to be for all Americans, except his granddaughter. Maybe the mother told him he couldn't be alone or shower with her. That would be a good reason for him to ignore her.
WWJD?

What would YOU do?

We have a teenage daughter, I might be a grandpa in a few years.

So what would happen, if she had a drug problem and shacked up with some guy, and a child resulted?

Would I disown the child?

More specifically, would I tell the child she couldn't use my name?

Like it's HER goddamn fault somehow?

More likely, I'd have a talk with my daughter, and let her know I'm willing to raise her child as my own.

If she's... y'know... too busy.

WWJD?

What would YOU do?

We have a teenage daughter, I might be a grandpa in a few years.

So what would happen, if she had a drug problem and shacked up with some guy, and a child resulted?

Would I disown the child?

More specifically, would I tell the child she couldn't use my name?

Like it's HER goddamn fault somehow?

More likely, I'd have a talk with my daughter, and let her know I'm willing to raise her child as my own.

If she's... y'know... too busy.
I know I wouldn't shut the poor child out of my life.

In the ranking of things, voters care the most about when voting for a candidate, I am yet to see grandchildren in the list.

China Joe was sold to us as the compassionate old dude who was going to unite America.

In reality, he's a corrupt grifter who rejects his own flesh and blood when it's politically expedient. An innocent child no less who had no choice how she was brought into this World.

Purposeful denseness on your part....I hope.

When the Slimes comes after you, you know you're on the wrong side of the human/filthy animal line.

These are the satanic fucks that write books about what they almost found in President Trump's raw sewage.

trumps sewage.jpg

of course voters don’t vote on grandkids…but they do vote for character of the person running

Xiden’s cold heart in denying his own grandchild is a reflection of who he is, and frankly it’s a reflection of all those that support him.

Righto. They care mostly about inflation and the economy. The middle class has seen their retirement portfolios demolished, and the working class is struggling to put food on the table and gas in their tank.

Forum List

Back