New York Times: "It’s Seven Grandkids, Mr. President"

Sure sure, fuckup.

Nothing screams white trash like a divorced white 36-year-old high school dropout grandma of two illegitimate grandkids.
I didnt say she wasnt trash, did I?
But her and her family certainly doesnt compare to the bidens. Dude banging his dead brothers wife. A kid none of them claim. Showering with his daughter and helping lead to her sexual addiction. Drugs. Constant lies. I could go on.
I do find it hilarious you bring up illegitimate grandkids. Its almost as if you are a disingenuous hypocrite.

I didnt say she wasnt trash, did I?
But her and her family certainly doesnt compare to the bidens. Dude banging his dead brothers wife. A kid none of them claim. Showering with his daughter and helping lead to her sexual addiction. Drugs. Constant lies. I could go on.
I do find it hilarious you bring up illegitimate grandkids. Its almost as if you are a disingenuous hypocrite.
Yeah, two illegitimate grandkids from two different dudes all the while preaching family values. Was it those family values which caused her to at 16 get pregnant from a 22 year old blowhard.

Damn, and then there's the family palin.

Yeah, two illegitimate grandkids from two different dudes all the while preaching family values. Was it those family values which caused her to at 16 get pregnant from a 22 year old blowhard.

Damn, and then there's the family palin.
Just go away, FFS. Good grief.

If your view is that it's bad not to publicly acknowledging grand children. What was your view when Herschel Walker didn't publicly acknowledge his own CHILDREN?

If true, I think it is terrible.

This has nothing to do with the President of the United States other than your desperate effort to distract from a crucial issue.

whataboutism-S.jpg

What would you say about a man who cheated on all three of his wives?
I did not hire him to be my priest. I hired him to get things done. For that, he did a terrific job.

hes-a-highly-L.jpg

Forum List

Back