New Yorkers give President Biden a warm "Let's Go Brandon" welcome | Greg Kelly Reports

If you believe presidential policies do not create jobs then must also believe that his policies do not destroy jobs. Sorry pal but a fool like Biden can has, and will, by virtue of his policies kill jobs as well as create them. Do you remember the Keystone Pipeline, or does that destroy your warped view on jobs?
policies can indeed allow for jobs to be created or terminated. i.e., lockdowns destroyed jobs. Shame on demofks. but the president doesn't actually create jobs. It's a slippery slope to play with. Biden hasn't done shit accept kill energy jobs. any other job created today is a job returning from the lockdowns.

By the way, Trump didn’t create any job either! Either the economy did, or new business . Demofks still don’t understand economic growth
No, Trump actually did, as a very successful businessman. The only job Brandon ever created was for Brandon jr in Ukraine.

No, Trump actually did, as a very successful businessman. The only job Brandon ever created was for Brandon jr in Ukraine.
Oh for sure. I was merely referring to his time as President.

And you make no sense.
well then send all the illegals who get UN cards and send them home. Or, are you so classless you can't even admit illegals are allowed to walk into our country carrying UN cards?

More lies from the leftwinger stupidly named rightwinger.

Donald Trump is not crooked.

FFACT: Billionaires are under constant scrutiny from the IRS, and yet Trump has never been convicted of a crime.

You are a liar as usual

Yet…
His shady business dealings are under investigation in NY
If Trump is so honest, why did he go to the Supreme Court to block his records from being released?

The TRUMP empire is crumbling

America LOVES our President

Lets Go Brandon is code for……..We love you Mr President, Keep up the GOOD WORK

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap::clap::clap:

You're going to try to do it all by yourself, huh? Even the few remaining members of your little hate cult aren't on board with this one.

LOL

well then send all the illegals who get UN cards and send them home. Or, are you so classless you can't even admit illegals are allowed to walk into our country carrying UN cards?

I'd be willing to bet that Trump is leveraged up to his eyeballs. I don't think he is as successful as you believe. He pays millions to lawyers to keep his a$$ out of prison. His tax returns indicate he has massive losses. His vocabulary is consistent with the "white uneducated" base that go to his rallies to hear him preach hate and division. We'll find out someday but I think you will find that he's all talk.

I'd be willing to bet that Trump is leveraged up to his eyeballs. I don't think he is as successful as you believe. He pays millions to lawyers to keep his a$$ out of prison. His tax returns indicate he has massive losses. His vocabulary is consistent with the "white uneducated" base that go to his rallies to hear him preach hate and division. We'll find out someday but I think you will find that he's all talk.
Not many of us care what a Chicago liberal thinks if they can think at all. Certainly, not much thought was ever given to who they elect and reelect year after year.

Fine, but they are employed in jobs that existed prior to the virus. That can never be considered a newly created job.
Of course it is

People were unemployed, now they are working

Of course it is

People were unemployed, now they are working
I give the f up, how can anyone be so dense. Yea, they got a job, a job that previously existed, it is not a new job. This is a new job----A left-leaning Democrat liberal opens up a brand new whore house and hires Pelosi as the head whore. She is now working in a newly created job. Whoever replaces her as speaker is now working in a job that already existed and it is not new. Can you ever wrap your heads around that?

I give the f up, how can anyone be so dense. Yea, they got a job, a job that previously existed, it is not a new job. This is a new job----A left-leaning Democrat liberal opens up a brand new whore house and hires Pelosi as the head whore. She is now working in a newly created job. Whoever replaces her as speaker is now working in a job that already existed and it is not new. Can you ever wrap your heads around that?
Who cares?
A Job is a job

Fact is 6.8 million more Americans are working under Joe Biden

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back