New Yorkers give President Biden a warm "Let's Go Brandon" welcome | Greg Kelly Reports

LETS GO BRANDON is code for “We love you Mr President, Keep up the good work”

LETS GO BRANDON!
You used the wrong decider ring, Leftwhiner

Even a dolt such as you surely knows that it means FUCK JOE BIDEN.

It is said in many places he goes because so many people detest that senile racist pedophile demented piece of filth.

Of course, you know that, too.

:piss2:Biden.

Last edited:

Biden's first year: By far the biggest jobs gain for any president​

From CNN Business' Chris Isidore

With the January jobs report, we now know employers added 6.6 million jobs during Joe Biden's first 12 months in office — by far the best first-year jobs gain for any US president.

LETS GO BRANDON!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

As I heard someone say on television the other day.. Biden claiming he added jobs is like claiming you invented electricity by flipping the light switch back on. Jobs were vacated due to the pandemic so naturally they will come back once it is under control.

Wrong. Folks who are LOYAL Americans can’t abide the guy.

which raises the question: why do you choose to be a disloyal American?
REAL Americans love our President

Those who are Crybaby Losers do not

REAL Americans love our President

Those who are Crybaby Losers do not
Wrong. REAL Americans who are loyal to our Constitution and our heritage loathe that creepy senile old fucktard, Brandon.

Those who dislike or who hate America and it’s foundational principles support Brandon.

:mm:

Last edited:
Wrong. Folks who are LOYAL Americans can’t abide the guy.

which raises the question: why do you choose to be a disloyal American?
That fker thinks what you say is treasonous. just know that.

As I heard someone say on television the other day.. Biden claiming he added jobs is like claiming you invented electricity by flipping the light switch back on. Jobs were vacated due to the pandemic so naturally they will come back once it is under control.
Outstanding analogy. Can I use it?

In your own mind only.
doesn't really matter. I don't take advise on being classy from people who had no problem with this
classy.jpg

Forum List

Back