NEWEST Reuters Poll shows Trump SURGING!

Seriously, do you do anything with your life besides post on this message board 24/7?

Because YOU are a slacker, doesn't mean everyone else has to be, and with YOUR RATINGS, even the liberal scum in here don't think much about what you post! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
A slacker? If you mean having a life outside of this message board, then yes, I am a big time slacker.

My ratings, LOL? Honestly, I don't even know or care what that even represents, LOL.

Dude, you average over 55 posts a day.

THAT'S EVERY FUCKING DAY, INCLUDING HOLIDAYS.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!
Poor, vagisil... this IS his life. :(

Well, it IS my entertainment, especially watching you little piss ants RANTING about me! I suppose I'm the only hobby some of you dimwits have! LOLOLOLOLOL!
It's entertaining for everyone here. But sadly for you, this is all you have in your pathetically vacuous existence. :(

It's all I need right now, and my sausage and peppers sandwich, and a cold one!
You should try it, you might even kick start that DEAD BRAIN of yours!LOLOL!

Only 36.7%? That's stagnation. Trump has jumped the shark. He's proven to be unworthy by joining the pee-pee bandwagon.

TRIPLE the #2 and #3 guy, watch what happens as MORE candidates with under 10% DROP OUT!.....can you say ZOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!?
Of course Trump is way ahead of the pack. We've been telling you idiots for more than a year now what a bunch of clowns you're running. Did you expect any of them would get much support? Now you see we were right.
thumbsup.gif
The deep bench? LOL
And YOUR bench, behind an OLD, WRINKLED, White, LYING, CORRUPT MURDEROUS BITCH has what....this?LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

images

And Trump isn't old, wrinkled, white and idiotic?

Only 36.7%? That's stagnation. Trump has jumped the shark. He's proven to be unworthy by joining the pee-pee bandwagon.

TRIPLE the #2 and #3 guy, watch what happens as MORE candidates with under 10% DROP OUT!.....can you say ZOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!?
Of course Trump is way ahead of the pack. We've been telling you idiots for more than a year now what a bunch of clowns you're running. Did you expect any of them would get much support? Now you see we were right.
thumbsup.gif
The deep bench? LOL
And YOUR bench, behind an OLD, WRINKLED, White, LYING, CORRUPT MURDEROUS BITCH has what....this?LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

images
I don't think I ever made any claims about the Democrats having a deep bench like all you clowns on the right did for the Republicans.

What happens is Hillary still beats him because people are asked to pick just between Trump and Hillary, no other candidates factor into that equation.

Simple...she'll be INDICTED by then!

tdzjBnF.jpg
Yeah, sure. :eusa_doh:

Troll smackdown... that was fun!
Seriously, do you do anything with your life besides post on this message board 24/7?

Because YOU are a slacker, doesn't mean everyone else has to be, and with YOUR RATINGS, even the liberal scum in here don't think much about what you post! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Not everyone makes use of socks vig.

Last edited:

A slacker? If you mean having a life outside of this message board, then yes, I am a big time slacker.

My ratings, LOL? Honestly, I don't even know or care what that even represents, LOL.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

And your life is Bowling for Dollars.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Shit, you're here more than I am too. :eusa_doh:

thumbsup.gif
The deep bench? LOL

images
I don't think I ever made any claims about the Democrats having a deep bench like all you clowns on the right did for the Republicans.

Well, just goes to show you how FUCKED UP DemoCRAPS are when it comes to presidential candidates.... I was hoping for Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden to run, that would have been a BIG FUCKIN' DEAL for me....I have hundreds of JoJo meme's and other goodies....Perhaps obuma will drown while going into a water trap for his golf ball, and JoJo will get the call?

Simple...she'll be INDICTED by then!

tdzjBnF.jpg

Not everyone make us of socks vig.

What does "make us of socks" mean?...ROTFLMFAO....

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Well, it IS my entertainment, especially watching you little piss ants RANTING about me! I suppose I'm the only hobby some of you dimwits have! LOLOLOLOLOL!
It's entertaining for everyone here. But sadly for you, this is all you have in your pathetically vacuous existence. :(

What are you doing here, asshole?
At the moment, making fun of vagisil for being dumb enough to boast about a poll which actually shows Hillary's lead over Trump has gotten bigger. :lmao:

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Shit, you're here more than I am too. :eusa_doh:

I'm not calling people losers because they post in this forum.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

At the moment, making fun of vagisil for being dumb enough to boast about a poll which actually shows Hillary's lead over Trump has gotten bigger. :lmao:

Poor Pawned!

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Hillary's poll numbers will dwindle the minute after the first debate with Trump ends.

Commie Cruz is about to kick Adolf Trump's ass.

Perhaps NOT, Squaw Pussy!

• Ted Cruz is running uphill in Iowa
    Coach is Right ^ | 12/22/15 | Kevin "Coach" Collins
    Those who are already putting Iowa in Ted Cruz’s column ought to consider several reasons why it is not likely. Chuck Laudner is the first reason. He is Donald Trump’s Iowa campaign manager who pulled two very weak candidates to victory in 2008 and 2012. Trump has drawn BIG crowds in Iowa, while Cruz has not. The “edge” Cruz is reported to have among Evangelicals is directly refuted by the recent Wapo poll showing Trump gets 34% Evangelical support to Cruz’s 20%. As per CNN, Trump is ahead in Iowa; and that includes the new Register poll which actually shows...

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Poor vagisil, all he has in life is this forum and a sandwich. I'm getting ready to head out for dinner with my wife and kids.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Poor vagisil, all he has in life is this forum and a sandwich. I'm getting ready to head out for dinner with my wife and kids.

Mickey D's is close by to you!!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!

Hillary's poll numbers will dwindle the minute after the first debate with Trump ends.
Yeah, sure. :eusa_doh: And Santa's on his way too. :lol:

Nope. :badgrin:

I left out the "e". Should have read "use", inferring you have socks to give yourself ratings.

I left out the "e". Should have read "use", inferring you have socks to give yourself ratings.

I'm NOT RightWinger! ....BUT it's funny that you think I use socks! ....You know anyone else that posts the way I do, shithead?

Nope. :badgrin:

Sorry....White Castle for those Under a buck burgers! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Forum List

Back