NEWEST Reuters Poll shows Trump SURGING!

Seriously, do you do anything with your life besides post on this message board 24/7?

Because YOU are a slacker, doesn't mean everyone else has to be, and with YOUR RATINGS, even the liberal scum in here don't think much about what you post! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Not everyone make us of socks vig.

What does "make us of socks" mean?...ROTFLMFAO....
I left out the "e". Should have read "use", inferring you have socks to give yourself ratings.

I'm NOT RightWinger! ....BUT it's funny that you think I use socks! ....You know anyone else that posts the way I do, shithead?
You fit the profile of a warped psychotic with a need to lie his ass off to reinforce a self-belief that he is a human being of worth. Not an expert and I don't sleep at Holiday Inn's, but there is one about three blocks away from my home.

Because YOU are a slacker, doesn't mean everyone else has to be, and with YOUR RATINGS, even the liberal scum in here don't think much about what you post! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

I left out the "e". Should have read "use", inferring you have socks to give yourself ratings.

I'm NOT RightWinger! ....BUT it's funny that you think I use socks! ....You know anyone else that posts the way I do, shithead?
You fit the profile of a warped psychotic with a need to lie his ass off to reinforce a self-belief that he is a human being of worth. Not an expert and I don't sleep at Holiday Inn's, but there is one about three blocks away from my home.

Seeing how you post, I'd say that you CLEAN Holiday inn's!

It is actually a pretty good part time job in a beach resort where the folks who clean the rooms get good tips and are mostly college students. I know some who make up to a hundred bucks in the morning for three or four hours work. Not bad for kids before starting their day's classes.

It is actually a pretty good part time job in a beach resort where the folks who clean the rooms get good tips and are mostly college students. I know some who make up to a hundred bucks in the morning for three or four hours work. Not bad for kids before starting their days classes.

Why do that when you can "Drive For Uber"? Do LESS earn more!

And YOUR bench?
Who needs a bench, when your starter is a superstar and she's got a HoF coach?

bil-and-hill1-701x394.jpg

Yeah, sure. :eusa_doh:

Troll smackdown... that was fun!
Seriously, do you do anything with your life besides post on this message board 24/7?

A slacker? If you mean having a life outside of this message board, then yes, I am a big time slacker.

My ratings, LOL? Honestly, I don't even know or care what that even represents, LOL.

Dude, you average over 55 posts a day.

THAT'S EVERY FUCKING DAY, INCLUDING HOLIDAYS.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!
Poor, vagisil... this IS his life. :(

Three times the posts I have made, and he has been here for three less years. And a vast majority of them are memes somebody else came up with. It really is sad. :lol:

It's entertaining for everyone here. But sadly for you, this is all you have in your pathetically vacuous existence. :(

It's all I need right now, and my sausage and peppers sandwich, and a cold one!
You should try it, you might even kick start that DEAD BRAIN of yours!LOLOL!
Poor vagisil, all he has in life is this forum and a sandwich. I'm getting ready to head out for dinner with my wife and kids.

Mickey D's is close by to you!!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!
Nope. :badgrin:

Sorry....White Castle for those Under a buck burgers! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Don't even know what the fuck that is.

But apparently -- you do. :mm:

No, we went to Maggiano's ... came home and watched a Christmas movie.

How was your sandwich? :lmao:

Wonder what happens when it is ONLY Trump, against that lying, criminal, MURDEROUS bitch, instead of the public having 14 others to pick from...Bye Bye, Hildebeast! ROTFLMFAO!

It probably gets worse for Trump.

In 36 head-to-head match-ups with Hillary, Trump has led in 3. And Clinton's lead has been widening lately.

Clinton v Trump.png

What Trump's supporters have demonstrated is their inability to be embarrassed, unlike most Americans.

screenshot%202015-12-22%2010.44.12.png

POLL: Half of Americans would be 'embarrassed' to have Donald Trump as president

Trump is a gift from heaven for Hillary and the Democrats.

Wonder what happens when it is ONLY Trump, against that lying, criminal, MURDEROUS bitch, instead of the public having 14 others to pick from...Bye Bye, Hildebeast! ROTFLMFAO!

In 36 head-to-head match-ups with Hillary, Trump has led in 3. And Clinton's lead has been widening lately.

View attachment 57711

What Trump's supporters have demonstrated is their inability to be embarrassed, unlike most Americans.

POLL: Half of Americans would be 'embarrassed' to have Donald Trump as president

But Bullshit.... YOUR candidate is for.....

wto12Jk.jpg

• Hillary Is the Islamic State's Best Recruitment Tool
    Townhall.com ^ | December 23, 2015 | Ben Shapiro
    During the little-watched pre-Christmas Democratic debate, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused Donald Trump of being the Islamic State group's chief recruiter. Relying on her penchant for blaming videos for Islamic evil, she stated that the Islamic State is "showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists." Well, no. The Islamic State's videos -- the ones that actually exist, not the ones Clinton makes up in her fevered imagination during debate pee breaks -- show that the group uses three main themes in its recruitment. First, it talks about Islamic prophecy....

CNN has trump up by 21%

Let's let the stupid, and anti-American's read about it her!

• Trump now up 21 points over closest competitor, Cruz (Jeb polls at 3%: Only 1% say Bush won debate)
    The Hill ^ | 12/23/15 | Kyle Balluck
    Donald Trump added 3 points in a new CNN/ORC International poll released early Wednesday to expand his commanding lead over the GOP field. Trump now has the support of 39 percent of Republicans independents who lean Republicans. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) strengthened his second-place standing, adding 2 points since a similar poll in early December. He currently has 18 percent. Ben Carson and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), who both saw their support fall in the new national poll, are tied for third with 10 percent apiece. No other GOP contender had more than 5 percent support. Trump is widely seen...

View attachment 57711

wto12Jk.jpg

During the little-watched pre-Christmas Democratic debate, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused Donald Trump of being the Islamic State group's chief recruiter. Relying on her penchant for blaming videos for Islamic evil, she stated that the Islamic State is "showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists." Well, no. The Islamic State's videos -- the ones that actually exist, not the ones Clinton makes up in her fevered imagination during debate pee breaks -- show that the group uses three main themes in its recruitment. First, it talks about Islamic prophecy....

So, ebola and Islam, eh Vagifail?

The funny thing about old men like you is that you're acting like petulant pre-teens having a tantrum. Hillary is very beatable, and you're going Full Retard over the candidate least likely to beat her.

View attachment 57711

wto12Jk.jpg

So, ebola and Islam, eh Vagifail?

The funny thing about old men like you is that you're acting like petulant pre-teens having a tantrum. Hillary is very beatable, and you're going Full Retard over the candidate least likely to beat her.

Your problem is you are a fucking idiot, bullshitter!.... Apparently 2 people DEAD from Ebola means you have NO CONCERN about it, just as 14 dead from scumbag muslim terrorists, along with the 13 from Major Hasan, means You have no concern....You :ahole-1:.... you will only have concern when it is ONE OF YOUR OWN BLOOD that is taken out.... KARMA, mother fucker is a bitch, and honestly I hope it DOESN'T happen to you...BUT IT SHOULD!

As to the corrupt, criminal, lying, murderous Hildebeast, YOU and apparently the rest of you RINO, and left wing Anti-Americans didn't take notice when the Congress went FULL DemoRAT after Jan. 2015.... Tell you what scumwad, tell us all what legislation the Republican Congress passed, besides the FEW BS propositions in this last Omnibus bill that has become LAW.... NOT WHAT THEY PASSED and was either VETO'D by the Manchurian muslim, or PULLED after either "BONER" or "BITCH MITCH " didn't send to the obomanation....I can't find any, now can you?...And why your at it, WHY did they just give up the POWER OF THE PURSE that the Republican's HAD CONTROLLED but now Obuma has everything......

“If you would have told me this year that we’d be standing here celebrating the passage of an omnibus bill,” Schumer claimed. “I wouldn’t have believed it, but here we are.”

“And we got more than we asked for?”

Why VOTE for a REPUBLICAN POLITICIAN when THIS SHIT HAPPENS....WE NEED TRUMP, A BUSINESSMAN, A MAN THAT DOESN'T MAKE BAD DEALS, A MAN THAT CAN'T BE BOUGHT BY LOBBYISTS! HOW CAN HE BE ANY WORSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE???

Read more: Rush: Can’t Say Omnibus Is A Good Deal When Chuck Schumer Is ‘Gloating’ [VIDEO]

Your problem is you are a fucking idiot, bullshitter!.... Apparently 2 people DEAD from Ebola means you have NO CONCERN about it, just as 14 dead from scumbag muslim terrorists, along with the 13 from Major Hasan, means You have no concern....You :ahole-1:.... you will only have concern when it is ONE OF YOUR OWN BLOOD that is taken out.... KARMA, mother fucker is a bitch, and honestly I hope it DOESN'T happen to you...BUT IT SHOULD!

As to the corrupt, criminal, lying, murderous Hildebeast, YOU and apparently the rest of you RINO, and left wing Anti-Americans didn't take notice when the Congress went FULL DemoRAT after Jan. 2015.... Tell you what scumwad, tell us all what legislation the Republican Congress passed, besides the FEW BS propositions in this last Omnibus bill that has become LAW.... NOT WHAT THEY PASSED and was either VETO'D by the Manchurian muslim, or PULLED after either "BONER" or "BITCH MITCH " didn't send to the obomanation....I can't find any, now can you?...And why your at it, WHY did they just give up the POWER OF THE PURSE that the Republican's HAD CONTROLLED but now Obuma has everything......

“If you would have told me this year that we’d be standing here celebrating the passage of an omnibus bill,” Schumer claimed. “I wouldn’t have believed it, but here we are.”

Why VOTE for a REPUBLICAN POLITICIAN when THIS SHIT HAPPENS....WE NEED TRUMP, A BUSINESSMAN, A MAN THAT DOESN'T MAKE BAD DEALS, A MAN THAT CAN'T BE BOUGHT BY LOBBYISTS! HOW CAN HE BE ANY WORSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE???

Read more: Rush: Can’t Say Omnibus Is A Good Deal When Chuck Schumer Is ‘Gloating’ [VIDEO]

You suck.
Clinton v Trump.png

You suck.View attachment 57758

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hillary Loses Majority in Democratic Support
    Newsmax ^ | 12/22/2015 | Dick Morris
    So 46% vote for Hillary and 54% don’t. Hillary has lost her majority. In the previous Rasmussen Reports poll, Hillary still had a majority of 50% while Bernie was back at 29%. Once you lose your majority in politics, you are in trouble. Hillary is now in trouble.
No, I believe YOU suck!

36 Trump v. Clinton polls.

Trump has led in 3.

You keep grasping at those straws, Vagifail.

Make sure you have compiled your list of those to blame, i.e. immigrants, the media, RINOs, rather than yourself when you lose again next year, loser.

Forum List

Back