NEWEST Reuters Poll shows Trump SURGING!

Only 36.7%? That's stagnation. Trump has jumped the shark. He's proven to be unworthy by joining the pee-pee bandwagon.
TRIPLE the #2 and #3 guy, watch what happens as MORE candidates with under 10% DROP OUT!.....can you say ZOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!?
If they're not already with him, they're not going to him. The supporters of the under 10% guys are there for a reason and it's not to switch to someone who really isn't a Republican on social issues.

So, you think they will all become The Hildebeast supporters when it comes down to just 2 players.... LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

It will be FUN watching Trump PLAY THIS UP......

4j6Zf44.png

Only 36.7%? That's stagnation. Trump has jumped the shark. He's proven to be unworthy by joining the pee-pee bandwagon.

TRIPLE the #2 and #3 guy, watch what happens as MORE candidates with under 10% DROP OUT!.....can you say ZOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!?
Of course Trump is way ahead of the pack. We've been telling you idiots for more than a year now what a bunch of clowns you're running. Did you expect any of them would get much support? Now you see we were right.
thumbsup.gif

What happens is Hillary still beats him because people are asked to pick just between Trump and Hillary, no other candidates factor into that equation.

Simple...she'll be INDICTED by then!

tdzjBnF.jpg
Yeah, sure. :eusa_doh:

Troll smackdown... that was fun!
Seriously, do you do anything with your life besides post on this message board 24/7?

Because YOU are a slacker, doesn't mean everyone else has to be, and with YOUR RATINGS, even the liberal scum in here don't think much about what you post! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
A slacker? If you mean having a life outside of this message board, then yes, I am a big time slacker.

My ratings, LOL? Honestly, I don't even know or care what that even represents, LOL.

Dude, you average over 55 posts a day.

THAT'S EVERY FUCKING DAY, INCLUDING HOLIDAYS.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

I think that there aren't a lot of Americans who want Bevis or is it Butthead, as President.
But on the bright side, Putin loves Trump. For some odd reason, no-minds think that's good.
Here ya go Vagisil, here's two of your biggest heroes. Putin seems to be saying to Donald, "will you put it in" and Donald says, "its in" and Putin replies, "oh, I thought a fly had climbed up my ass".
putin.JPG

I like that poll too. Hillary extends her lead over Trump in that poll and she leads Trump by a wider margin than any other GOP'er they matched against her.

Madame President has a nice ring to it.
th

tdzjBnF.jpg

Seriously, do you do anything with your life besides post on this message board 24/7?

Because YOU are a slacker, doesn't mean everyone else has to be, and with YOUR RATINGS, even the liberal scum in here don't think much about what you post! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
A slacker? If you mean having a life outside of this message board, then yes, I am a big time slacker.

My ratings, LOL? Honestly, I don't even know or care what that even represents, LOL.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

I certainly do a lot of damage for approx. 3 hours a day here! And I certainly PISS OFF the LOW 2 digit IQ'd Anti-Americans! If the shoe fits......

What happens is Hillary still beats him because people are asked to pick just between Trump and Hillary, no other candidates factor into that equation.

tdzjBnF.jpg

I've never seen anybody so eager to parade their delusions as much as you do, vagisil.
Hill-Clinton-In-Jail-2015_zpsrt867bzh.jpg
awned
Pawned AGAIN!

Looks like vagisil is only interested in playing with his coloring book again. How sad.

I think that there aren't a lot of Americans who want Bevis or is it Butthead, as President.
But on the bright side, Putin loves Trump. For some odd reason, no-minds think that's good.
Here ya go Vagisil, here's two of your biggest heroes. Putin seems to be saying to Donald, "will you put it in" and Donald says, "its in" and Putin replies, "oh, I thought a fly had climbed up my ass".
View attachment 57694

I see you are looking for SLOPPY SECONDS, from either MAN!!!

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

I certainly do a lot of damage for approx. 3 hours a day here! And I certainly PISS OFF the LOW 2 digit IQ'd Anti-Americans! If the shoe fits......
You a laughable, pathetic piece of shit.

tdzjBnF.jpg

I've never seen anybody so eager to parade their delusions as much as you do, vagisil.
awned
Pawned AGAIN!

Looks like vagisil is only interested in playing with his coloring book again. How sad.

Yes, I see how long you have been a member and how LITTLE your ratings are.... Pawned can't get his Anti-American friends to even AGREE or Thank him! What a douche!

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

You a laughable, pathetic piece of shit.

Yes, you certainly are, but we do enjoy the entertainment you present here!

tdzjBnF.jpg

GET A FUCKING LIFE!
Poor, vagisil... this IS his life. :(

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Well, it IS my entertainment, especially watching you little piss ants RANTING about me! I suppose I'm the only hobby some of you dimwits have! LOLOLOLOLOL!

Of course Trump is way ahead of the pack. We've been telling you idiots for more than a year now what a bunch of clowns you're running. Did you expect any of them would get much support? Now you see we were right.
thumbsup.gif
The deep bench? LOL

thumbsup.gif
The deep bench? LOL
And YOUR bench, behind an OLD, WRINKLED, White, LYING, CORRUPT MURDEROUS BITCH has what....this?LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

images

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

And your life is Bowling for Dollars.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

And your life is Bowling for Dollars.

With Pawned, it's BALLING for Dollars!!!

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Well, it IS my entertainment, especially watching you little piss ants RANTING about me! I suppose I'm the only hobby some of you dimwits have! LOLOLOLOLOL!
It's entertaining for everyone here. But sadly for you, this is all you have in your pathetically vacuous existence. :(

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

It's entertaining for everyone here. But sadly for you, this is all you have in your pathetically vacuous existence. :(

What are you doing here, asshole?

Forum List

Back