News conference on shooting

The shooters name sounded middle eastern. Wonder if terror attack.

No such thing as a terrorist attack or a border crisis, those don't ever happen. Everything is okay, go back to your couches, TVs and be sure to mask up and you will be safe. Now, go do as you're told.

Indeed. Go back to sleep America. Play your video games, keep your masks on - all is well...........

Link?

Anything?
Moron it was on the tv watch sometime )

Fuck you. All I did was ask for something I could check out.

All you've done is prove that you're too fucking stupid to provide that.

Fuck off...
retard I said it was a news conference.

It's funny to watch you call someone a retard when you're too stupid to even include a sliver of information in your post.

But, you're a marine, so...

Link?

Anything?

Fuck off...

It's funny to watch you call someone a retard when you're too stupid to even include a sliver of information in your post.

Nice chick-on-chick sissy slap fight.

"Ding ding ding!"

Round Two -

Link?

Anything?

Fuck off...

Perhaps if you were not brain dead instead of demanding stuff from posters you could look it up yourself. I realize that requires intelligence and action on your part so I understand if you are just to stupid to accomplish it.

Link?

Anything?

Fuck off...

Perhaps if you were not brain dead instead of demanding stuff from posters you could look it up yourself. I realize that requires intelligence and action on your part so I understand if you are just to stupid to accomplish it.

When posting something like this, it's customary to provide a link which confirms what you're saying.

Calling someone a moron for simply asking for that tell me that the interwebs may not be for you.

But, hey, just to show there's no hard feelings, howsabout a joke???

You know what the difference is between a bucket of shit and a marine? The bucket!

You may go now...

Link?

Anything?

Fuck off...

When posting something like this, it's customary to provide a link which confirms what you're saying.

Calling someone a moron for simply asking for that tell me that the interwebs may not be for you.

You know what the difference is between a bucket of shit and a marine? The bucket!

You may go now...
There is no requirement for a link when reporting a TV news story but then you are to stupid to understand that,

Link?

Anything?

Fuck off...

You may go now...
There is no requirement for a link when reporting a TV news story but then you are to stupid to understand that,

I never said there was any requirement, so I don't know what you're getting your diaper in a bunch about...

Link?

Anything?

Fuck off...

You may go now...

Not funny. My Brother retired as a Master Gunny. He passed away a year ago. At 67 years old he would have still kicked your ass - and that AIN'T a joke ;)

Forum List

Back