News conference on shooting

Link?

Anything?
Moron it was on the tv watch sometime )

Fuck you. All I did was ask for something I could check out.

All you've done is prove that you're too fucking stupid to provide that.

Fuck off...
retard I said it was a news conference.

It's funny to watch you call someone a retard when you're too stupid to even include a sliver of information in your post.

But, you're a marine, so...
Perhaps if you were not brain dead instead of demanding stuff from posters you could look it up yourself. I realize that requires intelligence and action on your part so I understand if you are just to stupid to accomplish it.

When posting something like this, it's customary to provide a link which confirms what you're saying.

Calling someone a moron for simply asking for that tell me that the interwebs may not be for you.

But, hey, just to show there's no hard feelings, howsabout a joke???

You know what the difference is between a bucket of shit and a marine? The bucket!

You may go now...

You must know how to Google. Do you ask for a link whenever anyone states the USA is a Constitutional Republic?

Link?

Anything?

Fuck off...

It's funny to watch you call someone a retard when you're too stupid to even include a sliver of information in your post.

Perhaps if you were not brain dead instead of demanding stuff from posters you could look it up yourself. I realize that requires intelligence and action on your part so I understand if you are just to stupid to accomplish it.

When posting something like this, it's customary to provide a link which confirms what you're saying.

Calling someone a moron for simply asking for that tell me that the interwebs may not be for you.

You know what the difference is between a bucket of shit and a marine? The bucket!

You may go now...

You must know how to Google. Do you ask for a link whenever anyone states the USA is a Constitutional Republic?

It's customary to post more than just some neanderthal comment like "The shooters name sounded middle eastern. Wonder if terror attack."

I wonder if terror attack, too.

For all I knew, he could've been talking about the shooting in Atlanta. There was no way to know based on what was posted. I could've easily come back and asked "What sounds "middle eastern" about the name Robert Aaron Long?", and that would've been a perfectly legitimate question, considering that the OP was a total failure at providing any point of reference. It's like asking a co-worker, on a Monday in the middle of football season, "Who won the game yesterday?".

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa
Oh boy, no wonder they were so hush-hush yesterday about the shooter.

The last thing America needs is a reminder of what real terrorism looks like, after months and months of calling some flag waiving protesters “terrorists”.

I heard yesterday it was someone shouting “Allah Akbar” but of course no media outlet would dare print that.

Link?

Anything?

Fuck off...

You may go now...

It's customary to post more than just some neanderthal comment like "The shooters name sounded middle eastern. Wonder if terror attack."

I wonder if terror attack, too.

For all I knew, he could've been talking about the shooting in Atlanta. There was no way to know based on what was posted. I could've easily come back and asked "What sounds "middle eastern" about the name Robert Aaron Long?", and that would've been a perfectly legitimate question, considering that the OP was a total failure at providing any point of reference. It's like asking a co-worker, on a Monday in the middle of football season, "Who won the game yesterday?".

I get it. I usually try to post a link, but sometimes I hear stuff on a podcast.

It is usually not tough to search for a link with a few clicks.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa

The last thing America needs is a reminder of what real terrorism looks like, after months and months of calling some flag waiving protesters “terrorists”.
Yeah, you can't get terror from a white man killing dozens of people.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa

Yeah, you can't get terror from a white man killing dozens of people.
Now dozens of people were killed at the Capitol?

Forum List

Back