Newsmax host tears into CNN hosts

Breitbart and Gateway pundit will just cater to your bias.

Find another news service.
Like who? Fox is barely hanging on and I don't particularly like most of their shows msnbc is the belly of the enemy so. I get the most legit news from breitbart and rt news

But the rest of this nation and voters should put all their trust in the main 6 TV news networks for the whole truth and necessary insights?

Perhaps that is the larger problem?

Like who? Fox is barely hanging on and I don't particularly like most of their shows msnbc is the belly of the enemy so. I get the most legit news from breitbart and rt news
If you knew Tapper was being biased, you weren't fooled, right? So what do you need to stop watching CNN for? Just about everything has a slant, one way or the other. Just filter it.

The AP is the best source; that and NPR.

The AP reported last evening that the CEO of Barfbreit is being hired by Drumpf….
CSpan has informative stuff, but the guide on the tv doesn't say what's going to be on when. It's just luck of the draw.

I don't believe Tapper's program is a News Program, or meant to be a News Program? More like a commentary type program like the O'Reily Factor or the Kelly Files on Fox.

The AP reported last evening that the CEO of Barfbreit is being hired by Drumpf….
CSpan has informative stuff, but the guide on the tv doesn't say what's going to be on when. It's just luck of the draw.

Same with AP and NPR. I think that is why I like them better. If politics isn’t in the news of the hour/day, they don’t look around for political nonsense to air.

The cable news channels feel as though they need to fill 168 hours a week with news material. They have morons on the left and the right who thirst for the drivel they can come up with so, gee, guess what? They come up with drivel about how much Palin spent on her dress or flags on lapels. The difference is that after a few months, the left wing stops talking about them. Quote Donald Trump’s stupidity from one of his speeches and you’ll get a response that includes “57 states” from 8 yeas ago.

Just count how many times the formation of the KKK in the 1800s is brought up, Margaret Sanger or the fact that Democrats were in power in the south in the 1960’s during the strife. Its like listening to a bunch of high school athletes whose teams never won anything much talk about the one season where they went 6-5 back in 1973….

Same with AP and NPR. I think that is why I like them better. If politics isn’t in the news of the hour/day, they don’t look around for political nonsense to air.

The cable news channels feel as though they need to fill 168 hours a week with news material. They have morons on the left and the right who thirst for the drivel they can come up with so, gee, guess what? They come up with drivel about how much Palin spent on her dress or flags on lapels. The difference is that after a few months, the left wing stops talking about them. Quote Donald Trump’s stupidity from one of his speeches and you’ll get a response that includes “57 states” from 8 yeas ago.

Just count how many times the formation of the KKK in the 1800s is brought up, Margaret Sanger or the fact that Democrats were in power in the south in the 1960’s during the strife. Its like listening to a bunch of high school athletes whose teams never won anything much talk about the one season where they went 6-5 back in 1973….

AP and NPR are CFR programming.

They will control how you view the world and completely indoctrinate you though. It's complete spin. At least C-span is raw unadulterated truth.

This probably explains why you are clueless.

It depends, what do you want news about?
right now the election and anything related to it

Hmmm. . . I can't really help you much there.

That is what the puppet masters want you to focus on. If you legitimize their control, they can do what ever they want when you endorse their systemic corruption. Just about anything you read, whether it be from the left or the right, is going to be corrupt.

While all this electoral dog and pony shit is going on, while they distract the plebs, think of how much other shit is going down that they are getting away with that goes unreported that no one gives a shit about. . . .

There's this. . .

OpEdNews Op Eds 8/17/2016 at 09:36:39
A Terrorist Endorses Hillary Clinton
Article: A Terrorist Endorses Hillary Clinton

Here are Morell's exact words: "I'd give (the "moderate opposition") the things that they need to both go after the (Syrian President Bashar) Assad government, but also to have the Iranians and Russians pay a little price... we need to make the Iranians pay a price in Syria, we need to make the Russians pay a price."

The interviewer, Charlie Rose, then asked Morell, "OK, we make them pay a price by killing Russians, and killing Iranians?" Morell responded, "yes, covertly. You don't tell the world about it, right. You don't stand up at the Pentagon and say we did this, right. But you make sure they know it in Moscow and Tehran."

Morell continued, "I want to go after those things that Assad sees as his personal power base, right, I want to scare Assad. So I want to go after his presidential guard. I want to bomb his offices in the middle of the night. I want to destroy his presidential aircraft on the ground. I want to destroy his presidential helicopters. I want to make him think we're coming after him."

Isn't that terrorism?

The FBI defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

If you knew Tapper was being biased, you weren't fooled, right? So what do you need to stop watching CNN for? Just about everything has a slant, one way or the other. Just filter it.
Give an example of you filtering CNN.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Newsmax Host Malzberg Declares Media War - Goes After Tapper and Stelter on CNN (VIDEO)

I finally had it last night with CNN I usually watch it bc it's constant news all day but after last night no more. I'll read breitbart and gateway pundit apps I have on my phone

Don't like Fox News? Its viewership is larger than both MSNBC and CNN combined. And it consistently demolishes them in the ratings. It's a bit too Neocon-ish for me, but it does present a different viewpoint than CNN and NBC. It gives the Republican side a fair chance.

AP and NPR are CFR programming.

They will control how you view the world and completely indoctrinate you though. It's complete spin. At least C-span is raw unadulterated truth.

This probably explains why you are clueless.

Spot On. NPR/PBS is NWO Globalist programming. And when i say 'programming', i mean both in content and its brainwashing.

Newsmax Host Malzberg Declares Media War - Goes After Tapper and Stelter on CNN (VIDEO)

I finally had it last night with CNN I usually watch it bc it's constant news all day but after last night no more. I'll read breitbart and gateway pundit apps I have on my phone

Don't like Fox News? Its viewership is larger than both MSNBC and CNN combined. And it consistently demolishes them in the ratings. It's a bit too Neocon-ish for me, but it does present a different viewpoint than CNN and NBC. It gives the Republican side a fair chance.

Don't be deluded by controlled opposition.

“Nations Will Be Redefined” — Rupert Murdoch
“Nations Will Be Redefined” — Rupert Murdoch

And, as if our children are not already being sufficiently pummeled with non-stop global-warming catechesis at school, Murdoch intends to build on the propaganda foundation already laid by the disciples of Al Gore:

Grist: What's the business logic of weaving the climate issue into your content?

Rupert Murdoch: From what we see within our own company and from reading polls, the younger generation gets the issue of climate change completely. I think it will grow our appeal to younger audiences and bond our programming to them.

For greenies like Murdoch, of course, the mantra is: “Global crises demand global solutions.” Ergo, the “solution” for the global-warming “crisis” is to implement the UN’s Kyoto Protocol and/or other global mandates that will transfer huge regulatory powers to new global institutions.

Murdoch’s Climate Change Crusade is not the only alarming indicator of his penchant for one-worldism. A frequent attendee World Economic Forum and at the far more exclusive and secretive Bilderberg gatherings, Murdoch is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the premier organization in the United States promoting world government.

In addition to himself, other CFR members on News Corp’s board of directors are John L. Thornton and Stanley S. Shuman.

Former Spanish Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar, a commited globalist, also serves on the board. Aznar also serves on the International Advisory Board of the Atlantic Council of the U.S. (ACUS), one of the principle adjuncts of the CFR pushing for merging of nation states into regional and global governance. Aznar very likely had something to do with the Atlantic Council honoring Rupert Murdoch with the Atlantic Council Leadership Award in 2008 for advocating a global NATO, which, since NATO is under the UN Charter, amounts to proposing a global UN military.

These, and many similar facts about Rupert Murdoch, now the most powerful media baron on the planet, cast a much more alarming significance on his comments concerning the coming redefinition and alteration of nations.

As far as controlled opposition goes, there is more truth in the Infowars interviews and research than there is in Faux News spin.

With Infowars, at least I know they are spreading disinfo mixed with real info to spread fear and confusion among the population. With Faux news, they are just using the Roman tactic of divide and conquer.

Forum List

Back