Newsmax host tears into CNN hosts

Newsmax Host Malzberg Declares Media War - Goes After Tapper and Stelter on CNN (VIDEO)

I finally had it last night with CNN I usually watch it bc it's constant news all day but after last night no more. I'll read breitbart and gateway pundit apps I have on my phone

Don't like Fox News? Its viewership is larger than both MSNBC and CNN combined. And it consistently demolishes them in the ratings. It's a bit too Neocon-ish for me, but it does present a different viewpoint than CNN and NBC. It gives the Republican side a fair chance.
It's ok like you said it's a bit neo conish like. I don't agree with their full blown republican talk I am more of a populist like Trump and not against unions 100% or a better min wage etc

Breitbart and Gateway pundit will just cater to your bias.

Find another news service.
Like who? Fox is barely hanging on and I don't particularly like most of their shows msnbc is the belly of the enemy so. I get the most legit news from breitbart and rt news

I highly recommend the following:

zt4tm.jpg

The AP is the best source; that and NPR.

The AP reported last evening that the CEO of Barfbreit is being hired by Drumpf….
CSpan has informative stuff, but the guide on the tv doesn't say what's going to be on when. It's just luck of the draw.

Same with AP and NPR. I think that is why I like them better. If politics isn’t in the news of the hour/day, they don’t look around for political nonsense to air.

The cable news channels feel as though they need to fill 168 hours a week with news material. They have morons on the left and the right who thirst for the drivel they can come up with so, gee, guess what? They come up with drivel about how much Palin spent on her dress or flags on lapels. The difference is that after a few months, the left wing stops talking about them. Quote Donald Trump’s stupidity from one of his speeches and you’ll get a response that includes “57 states” from 8 yeas ago.

Just count how many times the formation of the KKK in the 1800s is brought up, Margaret Sanger or the fact that Democrats were in power in the south in the 1960’s during the strife. Its like listening to a bunch of high school athletes whose teams never won anything much talk about the one season where they went 6-5 back in 1973….

AP and NPR are CFR programming.

They will control how you view the world and completely indoctrinate you though. It's complete spin. At least C-span is raw unadulterated truth.

This probably explains why you are clueless.

Spot On. NPR/PBS is NWO Globalist programming. And when i say 'programming', i mean both in content and its brainwashing.

Whatever..9/11 truthers are the scum of the world and you prove it daily.

The AP reported last evening that the CEO of Barfbreit is being hired by Drumpf….

Sure they are..... TASS was more accurate than NPR. I actually listen to NPR pretty much every morning, and the outright lies by omission are astounding.

Sure they are..... TASS was more accurate than NPR. I actually listen to NPR pretty much every morning, and the outright lies by omission are astounding.

If you listen to NPR; you should be one of the better informed among us. You must not listen closely.

AP is the company that faked photos of dead Palestinians to slander the IDF.

So the whole company got together and decided unanimously to fake a photo once?

They were caught doing it several times, douche bag.

It doesn't matter how it was done. The bottom line is that they faked the news.

So the whole company got together and decided unanimously to fake a photo once?

They were caught doing it several times, douche bag.

It doesn't matter how it was done. The bottom line is that they faked the news.

If the standard is perfection, you have no constituency. No organization is perfect... Such an expectation is the mindwork of a dumbass; such as yourself.

If you listen to NPR; you should be one of the better informed among us. You must not listen closely.

I'm exceptionally well informed. Far more than you as an example. But I get my information from a multitude of sources, unlike you.

No need to fake photos of dead Palestinians the idf terrorists kill enough kids and women and elderly that aren't fakes

It's required to con antisemitic douche bags like you, obviously. How else could you claim the IDF was killing women and children if you didn't have some doctored up photos?

Newsmax Host Malzberg Declares Media War - Goes After Tapper and Stelter on CNN (VIDEO)

I finally had it last night with CNN I usually watch it bc it's constant news all day but after last night no more. I'll read breitbart and gateway pundit apps I have on my phone

Don't like Fox News? Its viewership is larger than both MSNBC and CNN combined. And it consistently demolishes them in the ratings. It's a bit too Neocon-ish for me, but it does present a different viewpoint than CNN and NBC. It gives the Republican side a fair chance.
It's ok like you said it's a bit neo conish like. I don't agree with their full blown republican talk I am more of a populist like Trump and not against unions 100% or a better min wage etc

Yeah, well said. I watch it a little because it isn't so in the tank for the Democrats. It's different. Most of the MSM is Left-leaning Democrat. So Fox News is ok if you're looking for a different point of view.

CSpan has informative stuff, but the guide on the tv doesn't say what's going to be on when. It's just luck of the draw.

Same with AP and NPR. I think that is why I like them better. If politics isn’t in the news of the hour/day, they don’t look around for political nonsense to air.

The cable news channels feel as though they need to fill 168 hours a week with news material. They have morons on the left and the right who thirst for the drivel they can come up with so, gee, guess what? They come up with drivel about how much Palin spent on her dress or flags on lapels. The difference is that after a few months, the left wing stops talking about them. Quote Donald Trump’s stupidity from one of his speeches and you’ll get a response that includes “57 states” from 8 yeas ago.

Just count how many times the formation of the KKK in the 1800s is brought up, Margaret Sanger or the fact that Democrats were in power in the south in the 1960’s during the strife. Its like listening to a bunch of high school athletes whose teams never won anything much talk about the one season where they went 6-5 back in 1973….

AP and NPR are CFR programming.

They will control how you view the world and completely indoctrinate you though. It's complete spin. At least C-span is raw unadulterated truth.

This probably explains why you are clueless.

Spot On. NPR/PBS is NWO Globalist programming. And when i say 'programming', i mean both in content and its brainwashing.

Whatever..9/11 truthers are the scum of the world and you prove it daily.

Aw, someone's a wittle cranky. Time for you to go back and hide in your Safe Space. Off ya go now. :)

No need to fake photos of dead Palestinians the idf terrorists kill enough kids and women and elderly that aren't fakes

It's required to con antisemitic douche bags like you, obviously. How else could you claim the IDF was killing women and children if you didn't have some doctored up photos?

There are enough videos of the idf terrorists beating children and and women or shooting at them. Be a good little cuck Zionist bitch and keep praising israhell

There are enough videos of the idf terrorists beating children and and women or shooting at them. Be a good little cuck Zionist bitch and keep praising israhell
Post one.

Forum List

Back