Newspeak at HCHQ

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign reportedly made some edits to the campus sexual assault page on its website shortly after a viral tweet from Juanita Broaddrick,Buzzfeed News reported.

The Democratic nominee's campaign deleted the line, "You have the right to be believed," from the page on its site.
The website originally read: "I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault: Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we're with you," quoting Clinton.

The last part of the quote has since been removed.

Clinton tweeted in September that every sexual assault survivor had "the right to be believed."

She was later asked at a campaign event if the women who had accused her husband of sexual harassment and assault, including Broaddrick, deserved to be "believed" also.

“Well, I would say that everybody should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based on evidence,” Clinton responded.

Broaddrick, who claimed Bill Clinton raped her in 1978 when he was serving as Arkansas' attorney general, decided to tweet after hearing Clinton's statements on sexual assault.

“I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me," she tweeted.

"I am now 73....it never goes away.”

The line from Clinton's website was reportedly deleted in February after Broaddrick's tweet made headlines."

'You have right to be believed' edited out of Clinton website

Hillary is a salon liberal who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

Forum List

Back