Newspeak Dictionary Update: Bonus Hole

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
Jul082023

The ruling class has been waging war on biology in the name of gender psychosis. This requires new terminology regarding physical anatomy. To demonstrate adulation of transsexuals, vaginas will henceforth be referred to as “bonus holes,” in accordance with a politically compliant glossary for healthcare professionals:
Female rights campaigners today rounded on the alternative glossary, branding it both “misogynistic” and “utterly dehumanizing”.
It is featured on charitable organisation Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust on a page for health professionals who are treating patients who have the disease.
Fortunately for women who feel degraded by the phrase “bonus hole,” our rulers can be flexible. They offer an alternate term:
The page also features a suggestion that the vagina might also be referred to as a “front hole”.
As Conservatives for Women founder Caroline Ffiske explains, the point is not merely to degrade real women, but to encourage people to hate their own bodies:
“To my mind it is grooming: create the unease, the disassociation, the alienation, and then when you have done that, you step in with euphoric rhetoric about ‘trans joy’.
“Fill the void you have created. Of course those doing this will not be around to pick up the pieces when young bodies are irreversibly damaged and young lives destroyed.”
Don’t you dare not use the new terminology:
The glossary says it was created with the help of the LGBT Foundation.
Its adds that using the wrong terms if a person does not use them can lead to them feeling hurt or distressed.
Providing LGBT crybullies with a pretext to feel hurt or distressed is thoughtcrime of the first order. Soon it will literally be a felony in Michigan. So update your Newspeak Dictionary at once.
On a tip from Heckrules.

All links are highlighted

Grab em by the bonus hole just doesn't have the same ring to it

Think "glory hole" was already used as I seem to recall some OMG scandal when one was discovered in one of the men's restrooms at my university concealed by the toilet paper dispensers on both sides.

Jul082023

The ruling class has been waging war on biology in the name of gender psychosis. This requires new terminology regarding physical anatomy. To demonstrate adulation of transsexuals, vaginas will henceforth be referred to as “bonus holes,” in accordance with a politically compliant glossary for healthcare professionals:

Fortunately for women who feel degraded by the phrase “bonus hole,” our rulers can be flexible. They offer an alternate term:

As Conservatives for Women founder Caroline Ffiske explains, the point is not merely to degrade real women, but to encourage people to hate their own bodies:

Providing LGBT crybullies with a pretext to feel hurt or distressed is thoughtcrime of the first order. Soon it will literally be a felony in Michigan. So update your Newspeak Dictionary at once.
On a tip from Heckrules.

So... A woman should take it in the ass, without complaint. ? A lifetime of achievement lost...

Jul082023

On a tip from Heckrules.

Makes sense. Did you see the thread earlier today, where the CEO of Tampons referred to women (I already miss them) as mentruators, wanting to be inclusive? You know they are officially dehumanized when the maker of tampons doesn't even recognize women as the target market for his product.

Last edited:
Makes sense. Did you see the thread earlier today, where the CEO of Tampons referred to women (I already miss them) as mentruators, wanting to be inclusive? You know they are officially dehumanized when the maker of tampons doesn't even recognize women as the target market for his product.
7s62k3.jpg

What I don't get is they say trans women are real women and should be called women and play in women's sports. But, they don't think calling a vagina a vagina is inclusive enough? If they are real women then they should be ok calling their meat sock a vagina. If they are real women then why do they need special wording?

And far as missing real women.......

What I don't get is they say trans women are real women and should be called women and play in women's sports. But, they don't think calling a vagina a vagina is inclusive enough? If they are real women then they should be ok calling their meat sock a vagina. If they are real women then why do they need special wording?

It's crazy crap alright. I'm surprised we haven't heard about some boycott, but maybe women aren't as organized as the full time culture warriors.:dunno:

Lemme guess, that's a reference to anal sex?
Every day the bucket goes to the well
But one day the bottom will drop out

If you repeatedly take the same risks, eventually it will end in disaster.

So what is the term for women after menopause? Post-mestruators?

Not a bit of "fun" apparently , to my horrror .It shows that Tummy Turd is not the only ignorant British person . A U.K. cervical-cancer fund, Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust, has recommended “bonus hole” as a more inclusive term for “vagina.” A quick Google search defines “bonus hole” as “the vagina of a trans man.” Another alternative the group accepts is “front hole.” We’re to ask transgender men (a.k.a., females) which term they prefer. And,Yes, it is a genuine organisation to my further surprise .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back