Newsweek senior writer: "I believe" Trump was hospitalized in a mental institution in 1990

Newsweek senior writer: "I believe" Trump was hospitalized in a mental institution in 1990

Introducing Crazygate:

f0dCqmb.jpg

Well, this proves it!
1990 is the year The Donald and Ivana divorced. During the divorce, Ivana accused The Donald of raping her.

Eichenwald???

Geez...

Yes, we know ISRAEL wants HILLARY to win because HILLARY will cover-up 911 and start new wars over lies "to help Israel."

That's the thing about Nazis. They see a name like "Eichenwald" and immediately assume "Jew"

Another JEW who lies and says he isn't. Join the club...

Peter King
Lindsay Graham
"Catholic" Rupert Murdoch
Madeleine (I didn't know I was Jewish when I pushed Gen Shelton to start a war with Iraq) Albright

That's the thing about Nazis. They see a name like "Eichenwald" and immediately assume "Jew"

Another JEW who lies and says he isn't.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

What, did you measure his nose with some calipers or something?

Join the club...

Peter King
Lindsay Graham
"Catholic" Rupert Murdoch
Madeleine (I didn't know I was Jewish when I pushed Gen Shelton to start a war with Iraq) Albright
You must be one of those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about.

LaDexter: USMB's Official Jew Detector.

:badgrin:

"I can tell by the way his eyes shift!"

What are you going to run on, Hillary's amazing accomplishments?
False dilemma

False Candidate who tells us she's ready to run a marathon, them collapses in a heap and sends out her Body Double to greet the rubes
I find the irony of a person who thinks Clinton was a body double calling other people rubes particularly amusing. :lol:

Speaking of conspiracies, I have watched the 9/11 video of Clinton's collapse a thousand times and have come to the conclusion it was a controlled demolition.

What are you going to run on, Hillary's amazing accomplishments?
False dilemma

False Candidate who tells us she's ready to run a marathon, them collapses in a heap and sends out her Body Double to greet the rubes
I find the irony of a person who thinks Clinton was a body double calling other people rubes particularly amusing. :lol:

Speaking of conspiracies, I have watched the 9/11 video of Clinton's collapse a thousand times and have come to the conclusion it was a controlled demolition.

50 pounds lighter
No wrinkles
Smiling and upbeat, but cancels all her appearances

Hillary-body-double.jpg

And you are telling me Hillary shouldn't have been?

Based on what? I know you hate her because she supports helping people but there is no medical history to base this on.

She supports helping people?
She seems to only be concerned with supporting herself.
And i've read that anyone who lies to us like she always does has no respect for us.

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people. " -Virginia Woolf

" It is an occupational hazard that anyone who has spent her life learning how to lie eventually becomes bad at telling the truth." -Ally Carter

" Lies and secrets, Tessa, they are like a cancer in the soul. They eat away what is good and leave only destruction behind." -Cassandra Clare​

What, did you measure his nose with some calipers or something?

No, the fact that he works for Newsweek is sufficient... but only part of it. If you aren't 100% pro Israel, you do not work for Newsweek, period.

That means you are 100% for Hillary and 100% behind the Global Warming fraud, despite the fact that Newsweek was pushing the Global Cooling fraud in the 1970s...

Forum List

Back