Newsweek senior writer: "I believe" Trump was hospitalized in a mental institution in 1990

The election will get more interesting.

I hope this guy more than believes. Because if he can't back it up, Trump will sue him to Mars.....and rightly so.

For what?
True. Accused rapist Donald Trump is a public figure. If he had a case, then Hillary would have a case against him for calling her "Crooked Hillary". Goose/Gander.

It's not even that --- the guy wrote "I believe". It's even highlighted in the title of this thread. That makes all the difference. You can believe anything you want.

That's why the phrase "in my opinion" is tossed in so frequently. It qualifies everything around it.

Newsweek senior writer: "I believe" Trump was hospitalized in a mental institution in 1990

Introducing Crazygate:

f0dCqmb.jpg

Well, this proves it!

He's a hack who's kissing Hillary's buttocks, she doesn't even have to pay them, they're so fanatical and borderline insane they do it for free.

Introducing Crazygate:

f0dCqmb.jpg

Well, this proves it!

Proves what ?

It was 26 years ago...if it was true.
The American public is not forgiving of mental imbalance. Remember Thomas Eagleton.

I'm not sure that's true any more. Enough of them actually voted for --- this --- to get him nominated

donald-trump-pulling-down-his-pants-animated-gif.gif

---- that pretty much tells us mental illness is not a stigma any more.

Actually, Trump's speech patterns alone make him sound like a mental patient. How he says things twice, the constant "believe me's," the strange gurgling sound he makes when yelling, the bizarre ADD jumping around from one subject to the next, the narcicism, the comments about him wanting to date his daughter, the insistence on stating things that are obviously false as "facts," the delusions of granduer, on and on....

If he didn't have money he'd be written off as a crazy person.

Introducing Crazygate:

f0dCqmb.jpg

Well, this proves it!

Proves what ?

It was 26 years ago...if it was true.
The American public is not forgiving of mental imbalance. Remember Thomas Eagleton.

Howard Dean.
I don't think you can get more mentally fucked up than howard dean, remember the Dean's scream?

I hope this guy more than believes. Because if he can't back it up, Trump will sue him to Mars.....and rightly so.

For what?
True. Accused rapist Donald Trump is a public figure. If he had a case, then Hillary would have a case against him for calling her "Crooked Hillary". Goose/Gander.

It's not even that --- the guy wrote "I believe". It's even highlighted in the title of this thread. That makes all the difference. You can believe anything you want.

That's why the phrase "in my opinion" is tossed in so frequently. It qualifies everything around it.
It's also why wingnut hosts like Sean Hannity like to use the phrase "some people are saying..."

For what?

It's also why wingnut hosts like Sean Hannity like to use the phrase "some people are saying..."

Yabbut that's just a hack way of introducing a suggestion they want to introduce, without taking any responsibility for it. :gay:

For what?

Yabbut that's just a hack way of introducing a suggestion they want to introduce, without taking any responsibility for it. :gay:
Trump does that all the time with his "people are saying" crap.

Forum List

Back