Newt has a 60% unfavorability rate

Having common sense, common intelligence, and education is better than having just common sense and common intelligence.

Floridians are divided into the red necks up in the panhandle and along to Jacksonville, the Latinos of the South, and the uppies and coming yuppies of the I 4 corridor.

We have vacation cabin in Lakeland. I love that town.

Jakes either a liar or a 1%er

I'd have to go with "Liar".

Having common sense, common intelligence, and education is better than having just common sense and common intelligence.

Floridians are divided into the red necks up in the panhandle and along to Jacksonville, the Latinos of the South, and the uppies and coming yuppies of the I 4 corridor.

We have vacation cabin in Lakeland. I love that town.

I agree you might also add troll. Don't believe me watch him and watch two thread he goes back and forth between those two thread posting bullshit too me.
The one about the founders and the one about obama.s birth certificate.:lol:

I agree you might also add troll. Don't believe me watch him and watch two thread he goes back and forth between those two thread posting bullshit too me.
The one about the founders and the one about obama.s birth certificate.:lol:

Actually, I have Snarky on Ignore because it keeps him from sending me unwanted PM's. I also don't have to read his nonsense unless I'm totally bored.

The man is a black hole of emotional need.

bigreb is a douche and JoeBigot is a liar. I am on his ignore because he looks stupid when he tries to debate with me. :lol:

And your hero, guys, Romney, is doing well across the state and is cleaning up in south Florida and Miami.

Your radical far right elements (JoeB is no libertarian) are being purged from the GOP: about time.

And Romney will continue to drive Newt and the others down, down, down.

The more a state represents greater America, like Florida, the better Romney will do.

America is an exceptional nation. Proved it with election of a Barak Obama. Proved it with the Tea Party surge. Very curious to see where it's all headed.

Forum List

Back