Newt has a 60% unfavorability rate

DSCF1563.jpg

Considering Soros feels Mit will do no harm and play along then I guess Newt will get my vote. So you have Obama, who promises everything and delivers squat, Mit who will say anything to get elected, deny his own legacy as Governor, and health plan, then you have this guy who everyone knows with shake Washington to it's core and piss off every liberal under to sun. Nothing pisses me off more then that ass hole Soros. Talk about filthy rich! I remember how much the left, media, and liberal wing of the GOP, hated RR, maybe it's time for a little whoop ass. My hope is that the right takes the Senate and holds the house.

Florida voters are more educated and diverse than SC voters, thus the reason why Romney is going to dropkick the fraud "the Newt."

Florida voters are more educated and diverse than SC voters, thus the reason why Romney is going to dropkick the fraud "the Newt."

Oh, and I'm sure that 16 million in negative ads, outspending Newt 5-1, has nothing to do with it.

Of course, that crap won't work with Obama, because the minute he says anything negative about the president, Romney will be called racist and we'll all be reminded his whackado cult didn't let black folks in until 1978 and calls dark skin a curse from God.

Having common sense, common intelligence, and education is better than having just common sense and common intelligence.

Floridians are divided into the red necks up in the panhandle and along to Jacksonville, the Latinos of the South, and the uppies and coming yuppies of the I 4 corridor.

We have a vacation cabin in Lakeland. I love that town.

Last edited:
Having common sense, common intelligence, and education is better than having just common sense and common intelligence.

Floridians are divided into the red necks up in the panhandle and along to Jacksonville, the Latinos of the South, and the uppies and coming yuppies of the I 4 corridor.

We have vacation cabin in Lakeland. I love that town.

Jakes either a liar or a 1%er

You have my permission to be jealous, bigreb. We also have a fishing cabin in southeastern Idaho. 1%? No. We saw the crash coming several years out, eliminated superfluous and stupid debt, increased cash flow, and sat and waited for the opportunities.

The ones who were hurt through no fault of their own but were pulled down by the greed of others in the system from top to bottom, those are the ones for whom I feel.

You have my permission to be jealous, bigreb. We also have a fishing cabin in southeastern Idaho. 1%? No. We saw the crash coming several years out, eliminated superfluous and stupid debt, increased cash flow, and sat and waited for the opportunities.

The ones who were hurt through no fault of their own but were pulled down by the greed of others in the system from top to bottom, those are the ones for whom I feel.

Who's jealous I think if you take those blinders off you will see that I defend 1%ers to be able to have what they have because it's theirs to have.

bigreb, I am not a 1%er, and I certainly have no trouble with the 1% or the 99% paying their fair share.

bigreb, I am not a 1%er, and I certainly have no trouble with the 1% or the 99% paying their fair share.

You are either a liar or yes you are a 1%er

We also have a fishing cabin in southeastern Idaho. 1%?
We have a vacation cabin in Lakeland.

Be proud of it Jake you earned it.

Tell us what a 1%er is then, because you clearly don't know. Tell us, bigreb, now.

You are either a liar or yes you are a 1%er

We also have a fishing cabin in southeastern Idaho. 1%?
We have a vacation cabin in Lakeland.

Be proud of it Jake you earned it.

Tell us what a 1%er is then, because you clearly don't know. Tell us, bigreb, now.

Don';t be ashamed jake you earned

Forum List

Back