Newt's choice for Sec of State: John Bolton

Just what we need, a chief diplomat with zero respect for diplomacy. Jesus, what the hell are any of you thinking?

I agree. Diplomacy has its place as constant war is stupid. It's even more stupid when major powers like China and Russia could allie against us...We need someone that will leave other nations to deal with their own internal business.

War is sometimes needed, but shouldn't be the first thing we do!

Bolton is an excellent choice and I think he will do an excellent job with the position.

John Bolton? Seriously, that's scary as hell... So much for Newt's judgement...

John Bolton is a rabid foaming-at-the-mouth wingnut. He would push for war with Iran.

I think this might actually be the thing that hurts Newt to the point that romney will start to be the frontrunner.

Its just a matter of time. (and newts mouth).

The vast majority of America is SICK AND TIRED OF WAR. Bush got hammered hard just for getting us into Iraq...You seriously think that you're going to win a election, promising the American people that we will be in another war if you win? This is the blood of our sons and our treasure we're talking about. Of course the vast majorityh of this country will vote against such.

John Bolton is a rabid foaming-at-the-mouth wingnut. He would push for war with Iran.

I think this might actually be the thing that hurts Newt to the point that romney will start to be the frontrunner.

Its just a matter of time. (and newts mouth).

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing before reading your post. John Bolton is one scary dude. Seriously scary...

Just imagine how a President Gingrich would staff "his" government...

Of course he's scary to democrats. The rest of us, not so much.

John Bolton is incredibly popular mostly because he has not had good things to say about the UN.

This guy is pretty scary, he has repeatedly used any position he has ever had to push his MIC supremacy agenda, he would be Cheney all over again, with a lot of political axes to grind.

John Bolton will stand down to a UN tha t cuts the Dictator Human Rights violators a Pass.

Forum List

Back