Newt's choice for Sec of State: John Bolton

I couldn't be happeir to hear the news about John Bolton! If any of you had listened to him talk about foreign affairs, you'd find he knows the leaders, how they think, their cultures and strategies that have worked well for this nation in the past.

He has been the most effective UN ambassodor we've had. I love to hear his ideas and where the Middle East is going. If you google this man, you'll see he has been on the money time time after time.

Finally, leaders with answers and not wait for a crisis to sit and think about it for weeks and then doing nothing. This man knows about the covert operations that have worked in the past and the Generals we have now. Just the man we need in this spot!

Excellent decision, Newt! You know your people!

It can't get any better than this.. John Bolton is revered by the Conservative wing of the republican party. Go Newt Go!
There's absolutely nothing "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) about warmongering nation builder neocons....And I thought Chimpola was a disaster.

Yopu obviously have not been listening to him.
I've been watching the warmongering nation builder Teddy Roosevelt wannabe douchebag neocons, including that little brown shirt Newtered Gingweasel, for the better part of the last 20 years.

If that little authoritarian turd and the rest of his jackbooted glee club is the best the GOP can come up with as a supposed "alternative" to Romney, this nation is even more worse off than I thought.

It can't get any better than this.. John Bolton is revered by the Conservative wing of the republican party. Go Newt Go!
There's absolutely nothing "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) about warmongering nation builder neocons....And I thought Chimpola was a disaster.

Yep:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I am surprised at some of the conservatives that can support newt but yet cannot support obama.

Yopu obviously have not been listening to him.
I've been watching the warmongering nation builder Teddy Roosevelt wannabe douchebag neocons, including that little brown shirt Newtered Gingweasel, for the better part of the last 20 years.

If that little authoritarian turd and the rest of his jackbooted glee club is the best the GOP can come up with as a supposed "alternative" to Romney, this nation is even more worse off than I thought.

Dead on target. Fuck the GOP if they want to give us either newt or romney to vote for.

He did not even get the nomination yet!!!! Relax, cuckoos!!! He'll never make it. You're wasting your time discussing this. Poor things. :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygsRgpZYurk]Clinton, Karzai share laugh about Cain - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone who make a better secretary of state than this treasonous swine. look at her mocking someone who potentially could have become our next POTUS, in a foreign land where we are at war, to the head of state of that country. Despicable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyTmuCJ95Bk]John Bolton on United Nations - YouTube[/ame]

John Bolton is the mother fucking man, period, end of story.

Forum List

Back