Next crisis at hand

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Sounds like the next crisis is at hand ....CNN reporting our planes in the air over northern Iraq...delivering supplies to starving minorities who have fled to the Kurdish mountains.

Check your local listings...

Helping the Kurds, and now the Christian refugees that fled to them is a good idea. I would even be for shoving ISIS back about a hundred miles and setting up a DMZ zone to keep them out of Kurdistan (Which I'm guessing will be he new name for that area if they can hold on).

Picture of Obabble talking to the chief of joint staff...leaning back in his chair...legs crossed...a very aggressive posture..

We should bomb the Muslims back into the 15th century but it seems they're already there.

I fear another half assed attempt to stop Islam might be underway...who funds ISIS??? Nuke them!

Roll it back to 2002 and change the name to Al Qaida.
Obama is going to do it right. He's going to use air strikes.
Why did your boy Boooosh want boots on the ground and Halliburton Whores in Baghdad?
Time to admit Bush and The Dick used our military for personal gain. And you stupid dipshits voted for them twice.

Picture of Obabble talking to the chief of joint staff...leaning back in his chair...legs crossed...a very aggressive posture..

You mean more aggressive than this?

bushgoat.jpg

I fear another half assed attempt to stop Islam might be underway...who funds ISIS??? Nuke them!

Why did your boy Boooosh want boots on the ground and Halliburton Whores in Baghdad?
Time to admit Bush and The Dick used our military for personal gain. And you stupid dipshits voted for them twice.

And even worse, you stupid dipshits did the same.

Don't spare the details, DuhTex. Tell us how much money Obama's made off of the wars he's started.

Don't spare the details, DuhTex. Tell us how much money Obama's made off of the wars he's started.

As soon as you tell me the same about dick and w...GFY.

If Obama follows his usual pattern he will speak in generalities talk about applying international pressure wait for the media to lose interest in the story then do nothing and move on.

The NSA called and asked me to delete my last post. That, and since nobody gives a shit, gave me reason to comply. Just be glad you don't live in northern Iraq.

Forum List

Back