Next Sunday Will Mark One Year Until Our Final Battle

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Until then I'm not sure that our country can take this three-ring circus much longer. Although it's obvious to me that Trump has the most popular vote, that won't stop the democrats from trying to steal the election. If they did it before they will do it again.

Especially since last time they succeeded. However, I really hope and pray that Trump's right and that he can stop them from succeeding this time, but if he does, I am seriously afraid for his safety.

Until then I'm not sure that our country can take this three-ring circus much longer. Although it's obvious to me that Trump has the most popular vote, that won't stop the democrats from trying to steal the election. If they did it before they will do it again.

Especially since last time they succeeded. However, I really hope and pray that Trump's right and that he can stop them from succeeding this time, but if he does, I am seriously afraid for his safety.
Lord carry us until then and afterwards.

Lord carry us until then and afterwards.

Well I know that even some Trump supporters are worried that if he's the nominee that a democrat will still get in cheating or no due to the fact of how so many people hate him.

I can see their concern but I think the number of Trump supporters still outnumber the haters. There's still no excuse to go out and vote though. That's the only way our country is ever going to get saved.

Well I know that even some Trump supporters are worried that if he's the nominee that a democrat will still get in cheating or no due to the fact of how so many people hate him.

There's still no excuse to go out and vote though.
You seem to be having some difficulty getting your meaning across. If it was important, slow down and think it out first.

Dude, tRump hasn't won the popular vote one single time.

They did it before and they got away with it! The good guys' side seemed to forget the reason why there's a 2nd. amendment and most Americans are packing heat. As far as the Dems and Biden are concerned, ya'll could have been packing water guns!

Nuthin! Biden got to walk away with a stolen election!

Dude, tRump hasn't won the popular vote one single time.

So what? What does that mean? Where does the popular vote come in choosing national elections decided by EC votes?

All that matters is the popular vote at the STATE level. Once you win the electoral votes of that state, more votes don't mean a thing. The national popular vote is just a meaningless statistic invented by the Left because they want to point out that LA, NYC and Chicago swing their way whenever they still manage to lose national elections.

Democrats are all for the popular vote as a false flag, meanwhile, they deride Trump for his popularism.

Go figure.

Popularism is only a good thing when it favors democrats.

So what? What does that mean? Where does the popular vote come in choosing national elections decided by EC votes?

All that matters is the popular vote at the STATE level. Once you win the electoral votes of that state, more votes don't mean a thing. The national popular vote is just a meaningless statistic invented by the Left because they want to point out that LA, NYC and Chicago swing their way whenever they still manage to lose national elections.

Democrats are all for the popular vote as a false flag, meanwhile, they deride Trump for his popularism.

Go figure.

Popularism is only a good thing when it favors democrats.
YOu said "most popular vote" not me.

It's kinda hard to get your ballot counted when duffel bags full of ballots are floating down a creek.

Yet isn't it interesting that Trump's rallies are always sold out and Biden can't even get the room filled? Oh wait, it's kind of hard for the others to show up since they're six feet underground right now.

It's kinda hard to get your ballot counted when duffel bags full of ballots are floating down a creek.
Americans were blessed with their 2nd. amendment as the means to stop an election from being stolen.

They failed to act and now they're left crying because they were too cowardly to act.

They will do no better if given another opportunity to uphold their Constitution!

Some people think the elections in Russia are a farce but our elections are just as corrupt.
Not if Biden gets away with keeping his stolen election. It will go down in history as justice upheld and Trump will forever be seen as the leader of a failed coup.

Is it written yet?

Has America and Trump already accepted defeat as a broken democracy, or is it still to be written?

What does the second amendment have to do with a stolen election?
The 2nd. amendment ensured the people's right to bear arms, and thus to be able to stop the stealing of America's democracy in a corrupt election.

But the people failed to stand up with their guns.

Nobody should be confused over the fact that lethal force is needed to secure democratic elections. Biden's coup has succeeded and there's about zero chance of American patriots standing up to take their election back.

Forum List

Back