next target of the left will be talk radio

Limbaugh is a fat dope eating buffoon hypocrit but he apologized for what he said.
The one time he did go overboard.
Hannity? Specifics.
Glenn? Specifics.
Coulter the scare crow?
What mob of conservatives attacks military recruiters, burns cars and businesses, pours dressing and throws pies and boos speakers at college campuses?
Democrats have no civility and commit criminal acts all the while you sit by and SAY NOTHING in opposition to it.
January 16, 2009
RUSH:* I don't apologize ever.

July 27,2009
RUSH:* Gods don't apologize.

Well, he did.
Well, no he didn't!

Your MessiahRushie insulted her 53 times over 3 days and "apologized" for TWO words, using his "apology" to attack the Left. His error was not insulting her 53 times, but "descending to their level."

March 03, 2012
RUSH: But this is the mistake I made.* In fighting them on this issue last week, I became like them.*
Against my own instincts, against my own knowledge, against everything I know to be right and wrong I descended to their level when I used those two words to describe Sandra Fluke.* That was my error.* I became like them, and I feel very badly about that.

Hate speech Hall of Fame:
Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingraham a slut and hoped Dick Cheney would die from heart problems.
Abort Sarah Palin bumper stickers and buttons.
Sarah Barnhardt gang rape Palin comments.
Montel Williams doing a "Please Michele Bachman, slit your wrists" show
SEIU mob goes to the home of a bank exec and harrass the 9 year old son there
Animal rights "activists" fire bomb cars and homes
May Day activists break windows in 18 businesses for "workers rights" Santa Criz
May Day activists in SF attacked everyone carrying immigration reform signs
Army recruiters physically attacked at college campuses
Pat Buchanan being labeled a racist and salad dressing poured on him at a college campus
Students booing Clarence Thomas and most all conservative speakers at major universities nationwide
Pies thrown at Ann Coulter before her speech on a college campus
Numerous comments celebrating the death of Andrew Breitbart
Immediate blame on Tea Partiers when Gabby Giffords was shot
Jeremiah Wright? King of Hate Speech
Could post 1000 more
Democrats abandon civility 100 times more than Republicans.

Deplorable if minor, yes. Coulter has outdone all of that in one month of radio talk several times. Rush and Sean take a year to do it. Glenn can do it in one night. And let's not start with Michael Savage's wild days.

Limbaugh is a fat dope eating buffoon hypocrit but he apologized for what he said.
Hannity? Specifics.
Glenn? Specifics.
Coulter the scare crow?
What mob of conservatives attacks military recruiters, burns cars and businesses, pours dressing and throws pies and boos speakers at college campuses?
Democrats have no civility and commit criminal acts all the while you sit by and SAY NOTHING in opposition to it.

You have been answered above for specifics. Step off on your stupidity. Stay away from the radical reactionaries from the far right that want to take America back to racism, sexism, and worker oppression.

January 16, 2009
RUSH:* I don't apologize ever.

July 27,2009
RUSH:* Gods don't apologize.

Well, he did.
Well, no he didn't!

Your MessiahRushie insulted her 53 times over 3 days and "apologized" for TWO words, using his "apology" to attack the Left. His error was not insulting her 53 times, but "descending to their level."

March 03, 2012
RUSH: But this is the mistake I made.* In fighting them on this issue last week, I became like them.*
Against my own instincts, against my own knowledge, against everything I know to be right and wrong I descended to their level when I used those two words to describe Sandra Fluke.* That was my error.* I became like them, and I feel very badly about that.

Rush Limbaugh my "messiah"?
I called him correctly a fat dope eating hypocrit bufoon and you take that to mean I like him?
U must B gummint school educated.
And I left out whorre fucking as pilot I know was in Punta Cana on another private jet when Limbaugh and his crew flew in with a half dozen hookers.

Deplorable if minor, yes. Coulter has outdone all of that in one month of radio talk several times. Rush and Sean take a year to do it. Glenn can do it in one night. And let's not start with Michael Savage's wild days.

Hannity? Specifics.
Glenn? Specifics.
Coulter the scare crow?

You have been answered above for specifics. Step off on your stupidity. Stay away from the radical reactionaries from the far right that want to take America back to racism, sexism, and worker oppression.

Marched to fight racism in the 60s.
Oppose oppression and fight for equal rights for everyone, latest fight is my support for gay rights.
Your post is not based on reality.

So you have betrayed the cause and moved far, far away from the good.

Your post is not based on reality.

Too bad for you.

Well, he did.
Well, no he didn't!

March 03, 2012

Rush Limbaugh my "messiah"?
I called him correctly a fat dope eating hypocrit bufoon and you take that to mean I like him?
U must B gummint school educated.
And I left out whorre fucking as pilot I know was in Punta Cana on another private jet when Limbaugh and his crew flew in with a half dozen hookers.
You worship him enough to defend his attack on the Left as an "apology" like a good little DittoNazi, calling him names is just cover to pretend you are not a worshiper so your defense might have some credibility.

Last edited:
No, what is did was STIFLE controversy on the radio. Rather than risk being punished for not giving exactly equal time to both sides...they just didn't put either side on. It was and is a blatant muzzle on free speech, and anyone in favor of it is half a step above a traitor.

So in other words having both sides represented is "stifling free speech", and anyone who does want to hear both sides, well you're going to beat them about the head with your axle.

Thanks for clearing that up.

By the way -- ever seen a political debate? Ever seen one where one candidate talked and the other had his mic shut off?

OK then.

Are you stoned, stupid, illiterate, or just incapable of reading comprehension?

None of the above; I'm a veteran of every facet of broadcasting, including in administrative positions where I was required to not only know but instruct and enforce federal broadcast law, going back to 1982 ...which means both during and after the Fairness Doctrine. How 'bout you?

Hate speech Hall of Fame:
Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingraham a slut and hoped Dick Cheney would die from heart problems.
Abort Sarah Palin bumper stickers and buttons.
Sarah Barnhardt gang rape Palin comments.
Montel Williams doing a "Please Michele Bachman, slit your wrists" show
SEIU mob goes to the home of a bank exec and harrass the 9 year old son there
Animal rights "activists" fire bomb cars and homes
May Day activists break windows in 18 businesses for "workers rights" Santa Criz
May Day activists in SF attacked everyone carrying immigration reform signs
Army recruiters physically attacked at college campuses
Pat Buchanan being labeled a racist and salad dressing poured on him at a college campus
Students booing Clarence Thomas and most all conservative speakers at major universities nationwide
Pies thrown at Ann Coulter before her speech on a college campus
Numerous comments celebrating the death of Andrew Breitbart
Immediate blame on Tea Partiers when Gabby Giffords was shot
Jeremiah Wright? King of Hate Speech
Could post 1000 more
Democrats abandon civility 100 times more than Republicans.

What the hell does this list of whatever this is a list of, have to do with talk radio?

talk radio is good because the opponents supposedly do the same thing? which means the opponents are good?

Harry, I'm glad you were brave enough to take on the first sentence of the OP here. I couldn't translate it into English. :badgrin:

As for your content, whatever it is, the way to address it is to communicate with the station(s). They're your airwaves so you get to comment and what's more they have to keep a public file of all comments -- and they also have to justify themselves to the FCC come license renewal time. You can comment there too. Because if a broadcaster isn't serving the public interest, we can pull their plug.

Granted we don't have much pulling power individually, but that's the part that has to change.

im just one guy Pogo......but i dont listen to talk Radio it sucks and to many dam commercials.....i am talking about the so called "Classic Rock" stations out here.....same bands same 5 songs by those bands.....i guess Led Zeppelin only did 5 songs.....know what im saying?......i wish KNAC,KDAY and KMET....were back with the format they had back in the early 70's......:eusa_eh:......

Ah well we could open a whole 'nother topic on the music side of it. A big one. Wouldn't have anything to do with the Fairness Doctrine, but FWIW you can still write and bitch to them.

You have a nice choice on the dial where you live for fresh music. May I recommend Tom Schnabel's show on KCRW (Sunday afternoon)*. As for Led Zeppelin, they may have only done five original songs, as they are the biggest plagiarists in music history. I could give you some links... oh man could I give you some links, don't get me started.... :eek:

*(I was listening to Tom Schabel's show just yesterday on my new internet radio, which I highly recommend for music choices. I did a thread over here...)

i know what you mean about Zeppelin.....i was just using them as an example......you can pick any "popular" band from back then.....same handful of songs....

Undoubtably the Fairness Doctrine will come back with mandated programming and quotas. So, you will see a move toward subscription programming where the fairness doctrine is not applicable. Or, a rise in pirate radio that the government can't control.

next target of the left will be talk radio

Cry-Baby-GOP.gif

who the fuck cares about rush limbaugh, or michael savage? this last election opened up everyone's eyes as to exactly what we're dealing with. sure, conservative talk radio is like the machine that makes the retard soup, but there's plenty of retard soup to go around, and about 30 percent of the country just laps it up no matter what. it's fine; we'll just drag you fucknuts along kicking and screaming...like we always do.

but seriously, no one cares about limbaugh et. all. it is really fun to nitpick every dumb fucking thing he says because nothing he says actually stands up to any scrutiny whatsoever. but ya'all keep buying his coffee mugs anyway. kudos, fucktards. kudos.

Asshole...I don't recall seeing liberals push for the Fairness Doctrine on PBS, NBC, CBS and ABC....very strange.

I don't recall seeing the conservative viewpoint on the nightly news or a conservative Bill Moyer on PBS.

Oh, you only want to use it on AM radio because conservatives dominate that medium.....typcial hypocrite shitbag liberals.

There is nothing stopping you scum from buying your own AM radio airtime. Find some classical radio station and buy up 2-6 hours per day for you psychos to babble your bullshit.

The left is already prepared to revise the 1st Amendment with the ironically named "fairness doctrine" which is aimed at conservative talk radio. That's two down and eight to go.

Ignorance is bliss. The Fairness Doctrine was (note past tense) a policy of the FCC requiring that when a station aired a controversial opinion, it had to also provide time to a party that wished to offer a counterpoint. In other words it required "fair and balanced". Senator Joe McCarthy (R-Wisc) not only used the FD to respond to Edward R. Murrow's report on him in 1954, but played a major role in instituting the Fairness Doctrine a few years before.

Though upheld by SCOTUS in 1969 on a case of ad hominem, the Fairness Doctrine was abolished by FCC Chair and Reagan appointee Dennis Patrick in 1987. Which you'll note is just about the time Lush Rimjob began his radio attack on civil discourse. But until that time, what the Fairness Doctrine did was ensure that if one opinion came in from this side, another one had to be welcomed from that side. Ergo it would be impossible to "aim" at any side whatsoever.

In other words exactly what we have the capacity to do here on this message board. Now what's your prob with that?

Note on the OP- the link contains nothing but a one-paragraph opinion warning "the leftists are coming" offering no evidence whatsoever. That and $4.52 will buy you latte.
:coffee:

Yeah....he only has a $100M radio contract and is constantly talked about by you scum in politics and on talk TV shows.....but you think he is irrelevant, because you are irrelvant.

who the fuck cares about rush limbaugh, or michael savage? this last election opened up everyone's eyes as to exactly what we're dealing with. sure, conservative talk radio is like the machine that makes the retard soup, but there's plenty of retard soup to go around, and about 30 percent of the country just laps it up no matter what. it's fine; we'll just drag you fucknuts along kicking and screaming...like we always do.

but seriously, no one cares about limbaugh et. all. it is really fun to nitpick every dumb fucking thing he says because nothing he says actually stands up to any scrutiny whatsoever. but ya'all keep buying his coffee mugs anyway. kudos, fucktards. kudos.

Undoubtably the Fairness Doctrine will come back with mandated programming and quotas. So, you will see a move toward subscription programming where the fairness doctrine is not applicable. Or, a rise in pirate radio that the government can't control.

There has never been and never will be "mandated programming" or "quotas" in this country, from the Fairness Doctrine or anything else. Just the fact that some monologue mouth sold you that story demonstrates the informational destruction a monologue free of a counterpoint foil can do. A few years back I had a story about Sylvester (Sean Hannity) whining "take my mic away Senator!" that would have served as an example. Can't find it now; it might have been scrubbed.

Obviously government doesn't "control" programming. It controls technical access to a limited air space, and it does that so we don't have what we had in the 1920s when all you needed was a transmitter and as the medium gained popularity the result was cacophony on the dial. Unfortunately in exercising that access control it has from the beginning favoured the commercial interests over the public ones, in contrast to most of the world. Which is why the quality of what's on our airwaves is the LCD swill that it is.

Asshole...I don't recall seeing liberals push for the Fairness Doctrine on PBS, NBC, CBS and ABC....very strange.

I don't recall seeing the conservative viewpoint on the nightly news or a conservative Bill Moyer on PBS.

Oh, you only want to use it on AM radio because conservatives dominate that medium.....typcial hypocrite shitbag liberals.

There is nothing stopping you scum from buying your own AM radio airtime. Find some classical radio station and buy up 2-6 hours per day for you psychos to babble your bullshit.

The left is already prepared to revise the 1st Amendment with the ironically named "fairness doctrine" which is aimed at conservative talk radio. That's two down and eight to go.

Ignorance is bliss. The Fairness Doctrine was (note past tense) a policy of the FCC requiring that when a station aired a controversial opinion, it had to also provide time to a party that wished to offer a counterpoint. In other words it required "fair and balanced". Senator Joe McCarthy (R-Wisc) not only used the FD to respond to Edward R. Murrow's report on him in 1954, but played a major role in instituting the Fairness Doctrine a few years before.

Though upheld by SCOTUS in 1969 on a case of ad hominem, the Fairness Doctrine was abolished by FCC Chair and Reagan appointee Dennis Patrick in 1987. Which you'll note is just about the time Lush Rimjob began his radio attack on civil discourse. But until that time, what the Fairness Doctrine did was ensure that if one opinion came in from this side, another one had to be welcomed from that side. Ergo it would be impossible to "aim" at any side whatsoever.

In other words exactly what we have the capacity to do here on this message board. Now what's your prob with that?

Note on the OP- the link contains nothing but a one-paragraph opinion warning "the leftists are coming" offering no evidence whatsoever. That and $4.52 will buy you latte.
:coffee:

The Fairness Doctrine applied to all broadcasting, public and commercial. Whether you actually recall it (or choose to) is profoundly irrelevant.

Not that many years ago one of my on-air talent had been slipped a PSA under the radar of the station's filtering process, and read it verbatim on the air. I didn't hear it broadcast; I was alerted by a listener who called in to complain. Apparently the PSA was for an anti-Bush rally coming up. I wrote up a disclaimer and had him immediately read it on the air ("does not represent the opinion of WXXX, its owners, etc") and disciplined the DJ for reading unfiltered material. And that was after the Fairness Doctrine was long gone. We did that simply because it was the right thing to do.

Let me know when that happens on the Lush Rimjob show.

Last edited:
Yeah....he only has a $100M radio contract and is constantly talked about by you scum in politics and on talk TV shows.....but you think he is irrelevant, because you are irrelvant.

limbaugh's ratings are below shitty. he got a big contract because he's been around forever and mouth-breathers like you keep him on the air. but if you look at the actual demographics and his ratings, no one gives a fuck about him. he gins-up the same small percentage of the country who actually thought the polls were skewed and romney was going to run away with it. i just hope when that bloviating piece of dog shit dies his sycophants either go into a cave somewhere or commit some kind of mass tribute suicide.

what? you think i can't be a liberal and wish for a whole bunch of stupid cockfaced morons to die so that our country will be free of the slack-jawed born again parasite that's leaching our country dry? too.fucking.bad.

Forum List

Back