NFL funny shit

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
HOURS of commercials targeted at big spenders and casual shoppers.
Halftime targeted at inner city ghettos.

Guess I'll watch a quarter or 2 then turn it off before the ghetto shit starts.

I hear their gonna have a hologram of 2pac that was he can get shot by a rival again! Such great artists for our black youths to aspire to be.....

HOURS of commercials targeted at big spenders and casual shoppers.
Halftime targeted at inner city ghettos.

Guess I'll watch a quarter or 2 then turn it off before the ghetto shit starts.

I hear their gonna have a hologram of 2pac that was he can get shot by a rival again! Such great artists for our black youths to aspire to be.....

577F61F7-ABA0-4F6B-B674-19AA1484A39E.jpeg

Gang violence
Raping women
Killing cops
Disrespect every type of authority

Just your average ghetto trash rap
Yeah, all of this uproar about racism--and the half time features Dr. Dre of NWA repute. I guess if you use an acronym for the N-word it is OK. Fuck these racist assholes--I'm not watching one second of the NFL. They are not promoting "all men are created equal" They are promoting special treatment for one ethnic group over all others. Actions that are aimed directly at dividing and conquering the US.

Yeah, all of this uproar about racism--and the half time features Dr. Dre of NWA repute. I guess if you use an acronym for the N-word it is OK. Fuck these racist assholes--I'm not watching one second of the NFL. They are not promoting "all men are created equal" They are promoting special treatment for one ethnic group over all others. Actions that are aimed directly at dividing and conquering the US.
Kind of sucks you couldn't go. They all would have looked down on you anyway. Watch the highlights. All 11 minutes of plays.

Kind of sucks you couldn't go. They all would have looked down on you anyway. Watch the highlights. All 11 minutes of plays.
I wouldn't bother to put that exhibition bullshit on. Watch the fantasy if you want, I don't GAF. BTW, I don't go to that shithole that you call home.

Forum List

Back