NFL hires first ever full time female coach!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Bills coach joins growing ranks of women in men's sports league - CNN.com

The NFLs Buffalo Bills just hired the first female full time coach in pro football history. Congrats to her. She's been an intern and/or admin assistant for 13 years...mostly under Bills coach Rex Ryan.

I like it. The thing I LOVE so passionately about football and sport based martial arts is there's very little bullshit. They only care about winning and what works. It's a cut throat approach but very refreshing.

And despite attempts by liberals to destroy football....it remains the greatest sport in America. It's violent. It's passionate. It's glorious.

They don't do charity hires. They don't reserve roster spots for players who know someone important.

You can either win games for them or you cant. Period.

If the NFL found a Transgender Muslim illegal immigrant with a Nazi tattoo who happened to be 6'6 and ran a 4.3 with great hands....he'd be on the team.

Football is a place where race matters least. Whether you're a saint like Tim Tebow, a dog killer like Michael Vick, a gay man like Michael Sam, a racist bully like Ritchie Incognito, or a smiling, swaggering kid named Cam Newton who calls himself Superman and goes out of his way to help kids in Charlotte........the NFL only cares about if you can get the job done. Or not.

As for the woman.....she was a successful player in a women's adult league. Appears to be very smart about the game obviously. She's going to be coaching special teams.

NFL players are professionals. They're more mature. I think as long as she knows her shit and approaches them as professionals it'll work just fine.

The NFLs Buffalo Bills just hired the first female full time coach in pro football history. Congrats to her. She's been an intern and/or admin assistant for 13 years...mostly under Bills coach Rex Ryan.

I like it. The thing I LOVE so passionately about football and sport based martial arts is there's very little bullshit. They only care about winning and what works. It's a cut throat approach but very refreshing.

And despite attempts by liberals to destroy football....it remains the greatest sport in America. It's violent. It's passionate. It's glorious.

They don't do charity hires. They don't reserve roster spots for players who know someone important.

If the NFL found a Transgender Muslim illegal immigrant with a Nazi tattoo who happened to be 6'6 and ran a 4.3 with great hands....he'd be on the team.

Football is a place where race matters least. Whether you're a saint like Tim Tebow, a dog killer like Michael Vick, a gay man like Michael Sam, a racist bully like Ritchie Incognito, or a smiling, swaggering kid named Cam Newton who calls himself Superman and goes out of his way to help kids in Charlotte........the NFL only cares about if you can get the job done. Or not.
From your posting history I would have assumed you'd be outraged by this. How refreshing :thup:

From your posting history I would have assumed you'd be outraged by this. How refreshing :thup:

Why exactly? She PROVED her worth to head coach Rex Ryan for the last 13 years as an intern and admin assistant. She EARNED this. AND she earned it under the same standard other coaches have to meet....a grueling decade as a lowly intern or assistant learning the ropes. I have absolutely no problem with it.

If she knows how to coach just as well as everyone else who coaches then to me, that is all that should matter.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back