🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL Player Arrested On Suspicion Of Rape

Innocent until proven guilty.

Try and remember that people.

Typical brain dead who still thinks " innocent until proven guilty" is a true statement.
Dude you are fkn guilty until PROVEN INNOCENT dip shit.

Fine...show us all the link that factually proves that the law of the land is guilty until proven innocent?

And I have been to jail pal...and I still know that to be true.

Also, how can I be brain dead if I am typing? Typical, low IQ person who types things for effect. You could at least use an insult that a) makes sense; and b) is not 50 years old.

Obviously, you got convicted of a crime you refuse to take responsibility for...and you are angry at the 'system' for convicting you of a crime you DID commit. Do not bother denying it...the fact you are FREAKING OUT about my simple statement screams the truth loud and clear.

When I was inside...almost EVERYONE there (that I spoke to) thought they were innocent. They weren't. They just refused to take responsibility for their crime.
I guarantee that you are NOT innocent...no one with that much rage over nothing, EVER is. I pity those in your life that have to deal with your hair-trigger rage. Let us hope it does not manifest into violence as well.

Sometimes, the innocent go to jail...NOT OFTEN. Not in America.

BTW - there are a LOT of laws I do not agree with (like most drug laws). And I do not agree with police releasing the names of people they are charging...especially in cases with real stigma's to them (like rape/murder/etc.). The name's should not be released until the trial is over...and then ONLY if the accused is found guilty.

But to say the law of America is 'guilty until proven innocent' is flat out ridiculous and shows how little you know about the world.

BTW - I would seek help for that extreme temper you have. Seriously.

Last edited:

Typical brain dead who still thinks " innocent until proven guilty" is a true statement.

Fine...show us all the link that factually proves that the law of the land is guilty until proven innocent?

Also, how can I be brain dead if I am typing? Typical, low IQ person who types things for effect. You could at least use an insult that a) makes sense; and b) is not 50 years old.

Obviously, you got convicted of a crime you refuse to take responsibility for...and you are angry at the 'system' for convicting you of a crime you DID commit. Do not bother denying it...the fact you are FREAKING OUT about my simple statement screams the truth loud and clear.

When I was inside...almost EVERYONE there (that I spoke to) thought they were innocent. They weren't. They just refused to take responsibility for their crime.
I guarantee that you are NOT innocent...no one with that much rage over nothing, EVER is. I pity those in your life that have to deal with your hair-trigger rage. Let us hope it does not manifest into violence as well.

BTW - there are a LOT of laws I do not agree with (like most drug laws). And I do not agree with police releasing the names of people they are charging...especially in cases with real stigma's to them (like rape/murder/etc.). The name's should not be released until the trial is over...and then ONLY if the accused is found guilty.

But to say the law of America is 'guilty until proven innocent' is flat out ridiculous and shows how little you know about the world.

if you weren't such a dip shit you would understand how everything you think is a good little parental gov. if you understood how the system is fixed you wouldn't need a link . But because you are dumbass who needs the Gov . to tell you how to breathe and function in life daily . You won't ever understand it.

take your pick dip shittious

upload_2018-9-8_10-15-14.png

How many players will kneel for all the victims of domestic violence at the hands of NFL players?

Ex-Dallas Cowboys player Joseph Randle arrested on suspicion of rape, records show

Fake news much? He is not an NFL player, he is an ex-NFL player and has been since 2015!

Do you hold all companies responsible for the actions of their former employees?

Meh, why not? Seems some NFL players hold all of law enforcement responsible for the actions of a couple.

if you weren't such a dip shit you would understand how everything you think is a good little parental gov. if you understood how the system is fixed you wouldn't need a link . But because you are dumbass who needs the Gov . to tell you how to breathe and function in life daily . You won't ever understand it.

take your pick dip shittious

View attachment 215369

LOL...1) you really have to find some new insults. These ones are old and simplistic. They just make you look - well - old and simplistic.
2) this rage of yours is ridiculous. Try getting a hobby...like exercise. You must be one sad person to freak out so on a chat forum. And I have seen a couple of your other posts...you seen to freak out over everything. Frankly, you come across as a flat out, mentally disturbed person...with a MASSIVE temper.

3) I see reading comprehension is not your strength. I said a 'link'. Not a 'meme'. Jeez...you could not get even that right. It looks like all you did is Google the subject and copy and paste the result...pretty lame.

4) I found the article you mentioned (the Harvard Law one)...it does not in ANY WAY prove that the law of the land is 'guilty until proven innocent'. It just describes how the courts get it wrong sometimes. Sure, it happens. But it is not the law of the land.

Here are my links...sadly, I seriously doubt you can stop freaking out long enough to read them.

Is the Presumption of Innocence in the Constitution?
Coffin v. United States - Wikipedia

I will ask you again...are you saying that there is no 'presumption of innocence' in American Law. Yes or no?

How many players will kneel for all the victims of domestic violence at the hands of NFL players?

Ex-Dallas Cowboys player Joseph Randle arrested on suspicion of rape, records show

Fake news much? He is not an NFL player, he is an ex-NFL player and has been since 2015!

Do you hold all companies responsible for the actions of their former employees?

Meh, why not? Seems some NFL players hold all of law enforcement responsible for the actions of a couple.

So, now you are just like them. Congrats...well except they make a whole lot more money than you

So, now you are just like them. Congrats...well except they make a whole lot more money than you

It's called being absurd.

The NFL has a serious issue with their players and domestic violence. Makes no difference if it's current or former players. People of that ilk are in the NFL family. I just wanted to know if someone was going to take a knee today in support of the victims?

Forum List

Back