NFL tells Obama NO on Obamacare

any intelligent/fair minded American of all ages have already(if not since 2010) have figured out that the "Affordable Health-Care" is as credible as any of Obama's Accomplishments. Like Solyndra,Chevy Volt, The Stimulus, etc. And no one (well except Oprah) wants to be attached to any of Obama's stunts that were supposed to bring us back from the brink of whatever.

NFL Says No Substantive Plans to Promote Obama Health Law - Bloomberg

Initially I was worried this story was true and that politics was going to further pollute everything else. But according to this article Kathleen Sebelius was full of it.

I am concerned with the use of the word 'substantive'.

Maybe that is the part they are wanting to investigate. From the Fox news article...

Several GOP lawmakers want investigations into HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius' effort to solicit support from private groups for a non-profit that is promoting the law.

Read more: NFL bucks call to promote ObamaCare, as Republicans pressure sports leagues to say no | Fox News

NFL Says No Substantive Plans to Promote Obama Health Law - Bloomberg

Initially I was worried this story was true and that politics was going to further pollute everything else. But according to this article Kathleen Sebelius was full of it.

I am concerned with the use of the word 'substantive'.

Maybe that is the part they are wanting to investigate. From the Fox news article...

Several GOP lawmakers want investigations into HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius' effort to solicit support from private groups for a non-profit that is promoting the law.

Read more: NFL bucks call to promote ObamaCare, as Republicans pressure sports leagues to say no | Fox News

thanks BlueGin. Will be interesting to find out their results.

When I saw the letters NFL, I thought you were gonna make a point about how some of the wealthiest members in the capitalist class have chosen to protect themselves with a Labor Union.

I thought you were going to mention the fact that workers provide something absolutely necessary and valuable to the final product. And that one of the best ways of protecting the rights to the value that you add to the final product Is to form a union.

When members of the NFL were challenged on their right to form a union, they cited the need to have a union in order to make sure their rights were protected. Are they wrong?

When I saw the letters NFL, I thought you were gonna make a point about how some of the wealthiest members in the capitalist class have chosen to protect themselves with a Labor Union.

I thought you were going to mention the fact that workers provide something absolutely necessary and valuable to the final product. And that one of the best ways of protecting the rights to the value that you add to the final product Is to form a union.

When members of the NFL were challenged on their right to form a union, they cited the need to have a union in order to make sure their rights were protected. Are they wrong?

First give us links on these points, and then we will see it in contexf and comment

and were they planning to include "Doctor Shortages/Lack Of Care" in the ads? in other words, we need u to buy Obama-Care despite the fact that we are already in a Doctor Shortage Crisis!
And do the "Dumb-Informed" really think Obama-Care is free or low cost? wait till they go to their doctor to find out that he/she wont accept the plan, CASH/CREDIT ONLY !!!

Start your own thread on that topic. This topic is about Obamacare

Very few want to take on the disgraceful Pubs and their propaganda machine, or their millions of semi-violent loudmouth hater chumps. It'll be the most popular progam ever by Nov. 2014, and god save the stupid a-holes. BTW, the Volt is a great car. Thanks for rooting against America after wrecking it and the world, MORONS. LOL!

And they want all of these young, healthy college grads to pay for health-care? did Obama forget that many of them are still in debt? many close to $30,000? how about creating a few million jobs this year so that these kids can buy health-insurance?

Very few want to take on the disgraceful Pubs and their propaganda machine, or their millions of semi-violent loudmouth hater chumps. It'll be the most popular progam ever by Nov. 2014, and god save the stupid a-holes. BTW, the Volt is a great car. Thanks for rooting against America after wrecking it and the world, MORONS. LOL!

Let the stupidity flow my young padiwan

Forum List

Back