NFL Week 2 Predictions

Oh my god I am totally sold the bills are going to win the Super Bowl,first they beat the Super Bowl champion my la rams now they blew out the titans 41 -7, this team is going to win it all.
It's a long season, and anything can happen, but the Bills sure look like they can stomp anyone so far.

Whst happened to mayfield,how did he go from looking to having a promising future to being a question mark now,he seems to be heading down the same path cam newton has gone from a sure thing to being a has been although unlike newton he is younger and still has time to turn things around.

The niners coach should have listened to joe Montana,he said he thought trey needed one more year on the bench before he would be ready.it’s turning out though thst it was wise fir the niners to start trey because they found out he is a bust,he is obviously injury prone,thst was what ruined Brian grieses career was he was playing great fir the bucs when he got away from having to feel the pressure of filling the footsteps of elway and Marino being on a team that he had no footsteps to fill,he had turned things around and was playing great with thst team and looked to have a promising future finally but then could never stay healthy and that ended his career never being able to play more than a couple games before suffering a major injury everytime.

I don’t follow football like I used to only watching ram games so I don’t know what teams have have a good team around them but are lacking a quarterback to be a contender.maybe he can have the same opportunity brady had,brady has said all along he wanted to play till he was 45 and sense he almost retired last year you would think he would after this season sense he indeed is 45 this year.

The bucs had the talent to be in the Super Bowl before brady arrived,they had an excellent defense in the top five and a great offensive line,they were just missing the key ingredient a quarterback,brady filled that void and their fortunes turned around once they had a solid quarterback.if Brady retires this year as expected,the bucs would be brilliant if they signed jimmy next year to take over.with a great cast around him as brady has,I seem him continuing what brady started and also leading them to another Super Bowl win in the future if they make the wise move and sign him,he has produced everywhere he has gone,assuming brady leaves as expected,it would be foolhardy on the bucs part not to jump on jimmy g.
They could do worse than taking a flyer on Jimmy G. He's a good journeyman.

We'll just have to see if they can squeak by the KC Chiefs! They usually find a way! No team's been better of late, winning a SB, defending AFC West Div. Titles, & making Conference Finals! ;) :p:D:p
yeah but Mahomes has his meltdowns in big games ,he did in the superbowl against the niner ONLY winning cause they had a quarterback that has meltdowns as well and he got scared or something when he faced brady in the superbowl knowing he was facing a real hall of fame quarterback with some MAJOR meltdown and of course last year in the AFC title game he of course had meltdown number three. I think this is the Bills year.as long as they have home filed advantage as i believe they will,i believe they will be unstoappable.

I wonder if there will be QB controversy when Dak comes back. That QB looked pretty good yesterday. At least in the first half he did.
Dak's big contract makes him a cinch to be the starting QB but the Cowboys could trade him to Seattle for Tyler Lockett and a first round pick in 2023.

Forum List

Back