NFL Week 2 Predictions

I thought the Bears got fucked twice by the refs on that one drive. Not that it would have changed the outcome.

GB's always owned The Bears! Going back to the "Magic Man," Majkowski back in the late 80's, the ball just bounced their way! The only time Chicago overcame GB was during their SB period where the defense was elite & top notch! Minn. was like that for many years as well! Controversially bad calls go w/ the entire package including lineman downfield during a pass or the QB going past the line of scrimmage completing a pass! Getting regrets from officials later didn't help! It never seems to matter, winds up being another "L" for my team on the lake! :dunno: :stir::itsok::rolleyes::eek:

GB's always owned The Bears! Going back to the "Magic Man," Majkowski back in the late 80's, the ball just bounced their way! The only time Chicago overcame GB was during their SB period where the defense was elite & top notch! Minn. was like that for many years as well! Controversially bad calls go w/ the entire package including lineman downfield during a pass or the QB going past the line of scrimmage completing a pass! Getting regrets from officials later didn't help! It never seems to matter, winds up being another "L" for my team on the lake! :dunno: :stir::itsok::rolleyes::eek:
Things will probably turn around for da Bearsus when Rodgers hangs up the cleats in a year or two. The division will probably be up for grabs and hopefully the Pukers will be in for a long period of suckitude.

Things will probably turn around for da Bearsus when Rodgers hangs up the cleats in a year or two. The division will probably be up for grabs and hopefully the Pukers will be in for a long period of suckitude.

I'll almost feel sorry for them! The team as a whole has been a shell of itself for yrs! Favre & Rodgers won those games on their own! The defense was always overrated or they wouldn't lose games 51-45 in the playoffs! Now, even Rodgers' fallen back to the pack allowing SF to defeat him scoring only 10 pts! Wow! :heehee:

They already had a long period of ineptness from 1970 to 1990. They are a well run franchise and should continue to be a contender.

Oh My Fucking God were the Bengals in the Superbowl last year? I totally forgot. Wow! I was thinking they were a shitty team who hasn't been to the Superbowl in years and Dallas had a hard time with them yesterday. That sort of changes things knowing they were in the Superbowl last year.

I wonder if there will be QB controversy when Dak comes back. That QB looked pretty good yesterday. At least in the first half he did.
Naw....Jerry is committed to Dak. The Bengals O line is horrible....as it was last year.

1663615888024.png

They already had a long period of ineptness from 1970 to 1990. They are a well run franchise and should continue to be a contender.
They had the great fortune to have back to back HOF QBs with long careers. I doubt that will continue once Rodgers leaves. On the other hand, Minnesota hasn't drafted a decent QB since Culpepper, and Cousins is just another rent a QB stopgap. Chicago doesn't really have a very good QB in Fields. Detroit has a QB in Goff who once took the Rams to a SB, but the franchise seems cursed.

Dude…

Injuries can happen to anyone at any time. Still, I don’t understand why the niners decided to go with Lance when Garappolo took them to a Super Bowl and to last year’s NFC championship game. IIRC, he is a free agent after this season. The Niners may have fucked themselves by treating Jimmy G like shit.
Yep,well the problem with jimmy g and i can see from the niners front office their point of view for not liking him is he always has meltdowns in big games,In both of those games you mentioned,he lost his composure at the worst possible time costing them both those games with critical mistakes that could not be overcome.

I agree with the niners front office not trusting him to win the big game for you after having those two meltdowns and can understand why they would want to go with a new quarterback but i dont agree with the way they went about it in trying to get a new one as they did.

I would have only chose to go the route the niners did choose by keeping him as a backup as they did IF they had a quarterback in the wings that was very promising and you KNEW he would develop into a great quarterback. You knew from watching drew brees,russel wilson,peyton manning,and phillip rivers after just a few games in their rookie seasons THEY were sure things for the future so even though you knew they would struggle at times their rookie years,they were a sure thing down the road,you KNEW they were hall of fame material so in their case,it would make sense to bench jimmy as just a backup for them as they did and develop one of them if they had drafted one of them but trey lamce? he had so many question marks that many people were like wtf?

Jimmy wont want to stay with them after this year the way they fucked him over.the niners just fucked themselves in the ass by the way they handeled it all.

@Concerned American I cant believe you did not mention the major story,who cares about the game,the major story is that trey lance broke his ankle and will be out for the rest of the season and jimmy g is back at quarterack again.:auiqs.jpg:Man what a bush Trey has been for the niners,cant even play one game without getting seriously hurt..:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:
Why did they draft a QB when they have Jimmy G at QB?

FOR THAT VERY REASON IN THE PREVIOUS POST OF MINE A FEW MINUTES AGO.THEY REALLY FUCKED THEMSELVES OVER THOUGH SENSE THE QUARTERBACK THEY DRAFTED HAS BEEN A BUST AND WAS NOT A SURE THING LIKE THE ONES I MENTIONED WERE.HAD THEY HAD A SURE THING WAITING LIKE THE ONES I MENTIONED JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO,I WOULD AGREE WITH BENCHING JIMMY BUT TREY LANCE HAD SO MANY QUESTION MARKS ABOUT HIM SO WHEN THEY MADE THIS MOVE I WAS LIKE WTF?:auiqs.jpg:

ALL OF A SUDDEN NOW THE NINERS HAVE GONE FROM BEING A TEAM THAT WAS GOING TO BE A LAUGHINGSTOCK IN THE NFC THIS YEAR TO A TEAM THAT WILL BE A SUPERBOWL CONTENDER NOW AS LONG AS JIMMY STAYS HEALTHY,MY HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED IN JUST ONE GAME.:auiqs.jpg:

Yep,well the problem with jimmy g and i can see from the niners front office their point of view for not liking him is he always has meltdowns in big games,In both of those games you mentioned,he lost his composure at the worst possible time costing them both those games with critical mistakes that could not be overcome.

I agree with the niners front office not trusting him to win the big game for you after having those two meltdowns and can understand why they would want to go with a new quarterback but i dont agree with the way they went about it in trying to get a new one as they did.

I would have only chose to go the route the niners did choose by keeping him as a backup as they did IF they had a quarterback in the wings that was very promising and you KNEW he would develop into a great quarterback. You knew from watching drew brees,russel wilson,peyton manning,and Phillip Rivers after just a few games in their rookie seasons THEY were sure things for the future so even though you knew they would struggle at times their rookie years,they were a sure thing down the road,you KNEW they were hall of fame material so in their case,it would make sense to bench jimmy as just a backup for them as they did and develop one of them if they had drafted one of them but Trey Lance? He had so many question marks that many people were like WTF?

Jimmy won't want to stay with them after this year the way they fucked him over.the niners just fucked themselves in the ass by the way they handeled it all.

He won't be the last QB fk'd over by his team or league! Like you I understand wanting to move on, but why do it this way? I don't pay attn. like I used to, but even if Lance is their future, it's a little soon to be pushing him out there! There's something about Franchise QB's where things might start slow, but it truly was inevitable they would be winners! I don't get that vibe yet as he's oft injured! You can't develop on the bench unless you're supposed to be there early on! I suppose it could have something to do with other contracts where they're promised change! Big mistake! Mayfield was another casualty of bad team management! :dunno: :stir::itsok::rolleyes:

He won't be the last QB fk'd over by his team or league! Like you I understand wanting to move on, but why do it this way? I don't pay attn. like I used to, but even if Lance is their future, it's a little soon to be pushing him out there! There's something about Franchise QB's where things might start slow, but it truly was inevitable they would be winners! I don't get that vibe yet as he's oft injured! You can't develop on the bench unless you're supposed to be there early on! I suppose it could have something to do with other contracts where they're promised change! Big mistake! Mayfield was another casualty of bad team management! :dunno: :stir::itsok::rolleyes:
Whst happened to mayfield,how did he go from looking to having a promising future to being a question mark now,he seems to be heading down the same path cam newton has gone from a sure thing to being a has been although unlike newton he is younger and still has time to turn things around.

The niners coach should have listened to joe Montana,he said he thought trey needed one more year on the bench before he would be ready.it’s turning out though thst it was wise fir the niners to start trey because they found out he is a bust,he is obviously injury prone,thst was what ruined Brian grieses career was he was playing great fir the bucs when he got away from having to feel the pressure of filling the footsteps of elway and Marino being on a team that he had no footsteps to fill,he had turned things around and was playing great with thst team and looked to have a promising future finally but then could never stay healthy and that ended his career never being able to play more than a couple games before suffering a major injury everytime.

I don’t follow football like I used to only watching ram games so I don’t know what teams have have a good team around them but are lacking a quarterback to be a contender.maybe he can have the same opportunity brady had,brady has said all along he wanted to play till he was 45 and sense he almost retired last year you would think he would after this season sense he indeed is 45 this year.

The bucs had the talent to be in the Super Bowl before brady arrived,they had an excellent defense in the top five and a great offensive line,they were just missing the key ingredient a quarterback,brady filled that void and their fortunes turned around once they had a solid quarterback.if Brady retires this year as expected,the bucs would be brilliant if they signed jimmy next year to take over.with a great cast around him as brady has,I seem him continuing what brady started and also leading them to another Super Bowl win in the future if they make the wise move and sign him,he has produced everywhere he has gone,assuming brady leaves as expected,it would be foolhardy on the bucs part not to jump on jimmy g.

Last edited:
Oh my god I am totally sold the bills are going to win the Super Bowl,first they beat the Super Bowl champion my la rams now they blew out the titans 41 -7, this team is going to win it all.

We'll just have to see if they can squeak by the KC Chiefs! They usually find a way! No team's been better of late, winning a SB, defending AFC West Div. Titles, & making Conference Finals! ;) :p:D:p

And once again Kirk Cousins demonstrates why he isn't the answer at QB. Jalen Hurts on the other hand is looking very impressive tonight for the Iggles.

Surprising reversals of fortune! The Vikings manhandled GB last week! :dunno: :stir::itsok::rolleyes:
That's the life of a Vikings fan. On top of the world one week, pit of despair the next. Even in good years, the bottom always falls out. Oh well, on to next week. Bring on the Lions, one of the few teams even more cursed than the Vikings.

Forum List

Back