NHL Gay Day scheduled this month

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
And unusually, it isn't with a NYC or California city known for the preference of its men to dress like broads and take it up the caboose.

This game will be between the cities of Buffalo and Pittsburgh which are considered to be less inclined toward sodomy.

Interesting development, I hope the gay community at USMB takes advantage of this opportunity.

Will the rules of the sport be adjusted to force the players to slap and pull hair during hockey fights during this special stipulation game? Will the coaches wear ladies attire instead of a suit on the bench? Will fans get a ticket discount if they dress like women? Will vendors sell gay drinks like Zima instead of Budweiser for this night?

And the fact it that triggers people like you is an added bonus.

I'm not "triggered", just amused, just observing. Its interesting how a previously manly sport is now geared toward alternative sexuality.

What's next? Gay cock-fighting? LGBTQ dog-fighting?

I'm not "triggered", just amused, just observing. Its interesting how a previously manly sport is now geared toward alternative sexuality.

At least they gave you an opportunity to obsess over anal sex some more. You talk about it here more than the gays on USMB. Perhaps you should save it for your Grindr account.

At least they gave you an opportunity to obsess over anal sex some more. You talk about it here more than the gays on USMB. Perhaps you should save it for your Grindr account.
If only there was a government information film which instructed young boys on how to avoid catching Gay.

And unusually, it isn't with a NYC or California city known for the preference of its men to dress like broads and take it up the caboose.

This game will be between the cities of Buffalo and Pittsburgh which are considered to be less inclined toward sodomy.

Interesting development, I hope the gay community at USMB takes advantage of this opportunity.

Will the rules of the sport be adjusted to force the players to slap and pull hair during hockey fights during this special stipulation game? Will the coaches wear ladies attire instead of a suit on the bench? Will fans get a ticket discount if they dress like women? Will vendors sell gay drinks like Zima instead of Budweiser for this night?

Don't make jokes , you will be attacked . Jokes ain't funny anymore they hurt feelings. Your so insensitive.

If only there was a government information film which instructed young boys on how to avoid catching Gay.
It didn’t work for me. I was a pussy crushing machine until i caught the ‘Mo by forgetting to put TP around the edge of the toilet seat. Now I sneeze glitter. :crybaby:

Statistically, a large number of players and fans will be Gay. Why do you have a problem with the sport reaching out to them ?

Statistically, a large number of players and fans will be Gay. Why do you have a problem with the sport reaching out to them ?

Who says I have a problem?

A business can tell undesirable patrons to get lost if they want to.

If the NHL wants to replace its normative fan base with LGBTQ folks , that's their own affair.

If the NHL wants to replace its normative fan base with LGBTQ folks , that's their own affair.
Your whole response shows that you have a big problem. You seem to have an obsession with this subject. Have you had an unfortunate experience at some point ?

Your whole response shows that you have a big problem. You seem to have an obsession with this subject. Have you had an unfortunate experience at some point ?
babble shit from you.....

why even do this?
--how about a White Day? Goat Day? Curtain Day?
Take a look at the amount of ‘days’ professional sports teams have and you’ll see that they have one for almost everything. Seemingly the only time I ever see folks piss and moan about them is when it’s concerning gays.

why even do this?
--how about a White Day? Goat Day? Curtain Day?
Take a look at the amount of ‘days’ professional sports team have and you’ll see that they have one for almost everything. Seemingly the only time I ever see folks piss and moan about them is when it’s concerning gays.
hahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha
piss and moan --hahahahhahaha
it's no different than any other thread .....
..hahahhahahahah
I think there are some threads on USMB that are not about gays--HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

hahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha
piss and moan --hahahahhahaha
it's no different than any other thread .....
..hahahhahahahah
I think there are some threads on USMB that are not about gays--HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH
The Pens also have a promotional night where they give out coloring books and nice pencils for a Stress Relief day. Perhaps you can take advantage of the offer when you feel ways about the gays having a theme night and goats don’t. lol

Don't worry the gay ones don't wear hockey hair aka mullets..

Forum List

Back