NHL sets up a “No White Men Allowed” Job Fair

I was on topic and all you did was an insult, so you derailed yer thread yerself(now report yerself, dickhead).....What the NHL wants to do they can because they are a business that wants to hire people.
So you’re cool with “no blacks/Jews/Arabs/etc. allowed” job postings.. wow. Sadly there are Jim Crow holdovers still to this day.

Still the game they're playing ...you don't have to be any of the above..just identify as......it's all nonsense. Let's hire people who can't deal with reality....great plan

It's what I've always done. When faced with discrimination, if lying will get me to the goal, I'll lie.

So you’re cool with “no blacks/Jews/Arabs/etc. allowed” job postings.. wow. Sadly there are Jim Crow holdovers still to this day.
I am sure they will at least look at their resume, but as far as you thought you think you can force people to do what you want, you can't, stop being so "WOKE".

You mocked pointing out discrimination against white people.

I did indeed as I feel companies have every right to discriminate if they wish to.

Did you attack the baker that said "no, I will not make a cake for the wedding?

Or the photographer that said "no I will not take pics at that wedding"?

. It Says something about our society and culture that these types of people are so comfortable in stating their prejudice, and even seem to wear it as a badge of virtue.
Be clear that this is well thought out Chaos Theory in practise .

It is not the dummy Sheeple who need nailing --they just need chipping and put into Amazon forest rehabilitation camps --it is the masters in charge of the puppets .

Ultimately WEF

Name where I haven’t.

Go look up the civil rights movement

Did you attack the baker that said "no, I will not make a cake for the wedding?

Or the photographer that said "no I will not take pics at that wedding"?

Forum List

Back