NHL sets up a “No White Men Allowed” Job Fair

Bottom line:

Anyone in this thread attacking the NHL that defended the bakery, flower shop and photographer is nothing but a mindless hypocrite.
The difference being that your libs wanted to put the baker out of business where as our side is merely focusing criticism on the woke NHL

I’m not surprised that you cant see the difference

Here’s the list of people who are still okay with the logic that produced the “No blacks allowed” establishments and drinking fountains.

Moonglow
JoeB131
Golfing Gator
Superbadbrutha

Let’s hope one day your Jim Crow era discrimination is exiled from our society.. you guys really need to update your morals, it’s not 1957 anymore.
Hardly, show us where the NHL has zero whites.

Bottom line:

Anyone in this thread attacking the NHL that defended the bakery, flower shop and photographer is nothing but a mindless hypocrite.
You obviously don’t know the difference between allowing access and requiring people to create.. so, yeah, no wonder you have such an odd comparison of apples and chainsaws

The difference being that your libs wanted to put the baker out of business where as our side is merely focusing criticism on the woke NHL

I don't do bakers since I am diabetic, obviously, it's discriminatory.

Hey everyone, look at the tolerant leftist. Look!

LMAO. Looks like a snowflake got triggered. I didn’t even try.. geez. If you can’t debate the topic, just leave. It’s okay.

I am debating the topic. You are a white trash loser who thinks that the reason he hasn't got a good life is because of affirmative action.

It's kind of sad, really.

Same principle applies. You want to increase your appeal to minority communities, you don't do that with an all white office staff.
Using your logic blacks are only 12% of the population and over represented in the NBA

I am debating the topic. You are a white trash loser who thinks that the reason he hasn't got a good life is because of affirmative action.

I tried to get hired as a stripper at a hot female stripper joint using AA as a legal wedge, but, they found out I was a Dude.

Same principle applies. You want to increase your appeal to minority communities, you don't do that with an all white office staff.
Bullshit. The racial composition of an office staff is far down the list of priorities. You want to increase minority appeal, take the game to the community. Invest in ice rinks and equipment.

Dude, wow.

Hope your day improves.

Really?

Your Anything Goes social policy is right out of the lefty handbook

I thought the leftys were all about control. You people really need to make up your mind.

Oh, and the "live and let live" social policy is right out of the Libertarian's handbook, not a lefty one

I have no Libs and really there is no difference . You support and defend discrimination when you do not like the group being targeted and you do not defend it when you do.

You obviously don’t know the difference between allowing access and requiring people to create.. so, yeah, no wonder you have such an odd comparison of apples and chainsaws

And then you prove my point!

Thanks. That was easy.

That doesn't seem legal but I don't care enough to investigate. Fuck hockey now.

Forum List

Back