Nice parking job Eleanor

Good God this women cant drive for shit. I wonder if she's going to pay for the damage...
Congresswoman Eleanor Norton Can t Park Video Break.com

How is she going to get away with it? The evidence is on video. Do you think the owner of the red car is going to let her slide?

She didnt know that at the time. I'd love to see her face when she's informed it's all on video.
I gotta wonder,was that one of her staff that was with her?
Why wouldnt he have parked for her,and can they both get into trouble if they dont report it?
Whatever the case she shouldnt be driving thats for damn sure.

Good God this women cant drive for shit. I wonder if she's going to pay for the damage...

How is she going to get away with it? The evidence is on video. Do you think the owner of the red car is going to let her slide?

She didnt know that at the time. I'd love to see her face when she's informed it's all on video.
Why wouldnt he have parked for her,and can they both get into trouble if they dont report it?

The only way she gets out of this is if some servile drone owns the red car.

Omigawd. It's pretty clear she was driving up the other side of the street, and pulled a U-ey (across a double yellow line) to pull off that pathetic maneuver.

The only way she gets out of this is if some servile drone owns the red car.

Hmmm...maybe it belonged to the guy that was with her. He looked like a total kiss up.

good god... herewegoagain duplicates another meaningless thread .

Forum List

Back